Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Zenobia compared to Argento, Iron Wall and Arena stat

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dythirk

Dythirk

Zenobia compared to Argento, Iron Wall and Arena stat Empty
PostSubject: Zenobia compared to Argento, Iron Wall and Arena stat   Zenobia compared to Argento, Iron Wall and Arena stat I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:16 am

I'm trying to put together a poor man's Iron Wall defensive Guild team. I have one Aksana and one Bajardo.

For my next two Iron Wall units I was going to use dual Argentos, which are 5*.

Argento L100 Arena: 41375
Argento L120 Arena: 58920

When looking over the various units with IW, I noticed something that seems odd to me regarding Zenobia, a 4* unit.

Zenobia L80 Arena: 38060   (less than Argento, as expected)
Zenobia L100 Arena: 59394 (more than Argento, unexpected)

At mlb, Zenobia actually has a higher arena stat than Argento, a card that's one tier higher. I had always thought that stat progression was generally linear, but if this info is true, that doesn't seem to be the case.

How common is something like this? For the most part, if Unit A has a higher stat than Unit B before mlb, shouldn't it still have the higher stat after mlb?

Can I count on this generally being true, with what happened here being a rare exception?
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Zenobia compared to Argento, Iron Wall and Arena stat   Zenobia compared to Argento, Iron Wall and Arena stat I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:47 am

The first reason is that Zenobia has 0 Air damage, so she has, relatively speaking, very high stats for the other 2 as compensation. She also gets stats compensation for being a skill-less unit (except for IW).

The other thing is how Arena damage is calculated: it uses the 2 highest damage stats. So in Zen's case, this works out for her perfectly because 100% of her damage is converted into arena damage. Units with pretty much even stats are usually poor Arena units damage wise, because in the worst case, only 67% is converted into arena damage.

So I'd say Zenobia's is an exceptionally good 4* unit damage wise.

BUT! Argento may still be the better choice for GW, because her HP pool is probably larger due to her 5* rarity and her IW level 5 has a higher chance to proc compared to Zen's IW level 4.
Back to top Go down
Dythirk

Dythirk

PostSubject: Re: Zenobia compared to Argento, Iron Wall and Arena stat   Zenobia compared to Argento, Iron Wall and Arena stat I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:54 am

Thanks for the advice. Zenobia just seems like an awesome bang-for-the-buck unit to use for casual Guild Defense. I had two of them starting out and I think they served me really well. I'm kind of sorry to say goodbye to them.
Back to top Go down
Dythirk

Dythirk

PostSubject: Re: Zenobia compared to Argento, Iron Wall and Arena stat   Zenobia compared to Argento, Iron Wall and Arena stat I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 8:57 am

If I've got Baldomero, Bajardo, and Askana, how should I order them for my Def team? Is the strategy to have two active IW units and two backups still the way to go?

If so, I'd be going with the 3 6* units and then an Argento as 4th.

Should my 5th be yet another IW unit or something to use for a counter?
Back to top Go down
Ghent96

PostSubject: Re: Zenobia compared to Argento, Iron Wall and Arena stat   Zenobia compared to Argento, Iron Wall and Arena stat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 4:01 pm

"order" on the screen is determined by their range. Order in the attack list is determined by their speed rating plus attack delay speed.... supposedly... dunno if anyone really knows yet.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Zenobia compared to Argento, Iron Wall and Arena stat   Zenobia compared to Argento, Iron Wall and Arena stat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 7:46 am

Bajardo and Aksana have 110 range while Baldo has 130, so the 2 of them go in the front line, while Baldomero stays with any 130 range units.

As for order between units with the same range, you'll have to place them in order on the team composition window: Starting from top left down to bottom left, and then from top right to bottom right. So if you want Aksana to be the initial unit to take damage, place her on the upmost top left position on your team, or in any position higher than Bajardo.

For example, suppose you want to place Rendel (150), Anastasia (150) and the 3 IW in your defense line.

If you put them like this on DEF in the selection screen:

Anastasia
Aksana
Baldomero
Bajardo
Rendel

they'll appear in battle the following way:

Aksana           Baldomero        Anastasia
Bajardo           ________        Rendel

And Aksana will be taking the first blows.
Back to top Go down
Dythirk

Dythirk

PostSubject: Re: Zenobia compared to Argento, Iron Wall and Arena stat   Zenobia compared to Argento, Iron Wall and Arena stat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:46 am

Thanks for the help guys, I thought I had an idea how the formation works but I was completely wrong.

OK, if I've got Aksana and Bajardo as my only 6* IW units (I lent Baldo to a friend), and I plan on doing nothing but Defense every battle, I assume I should use my two Argento for backup, if those are my next strongest IW units? The skill trumps the rarity/strength when it comes to Defense and IW, correct?

Bajardo will be first, because my main tank needs to have the highest HP possible, correct?

If that's what I'm going with, namely Bajardo, Aksana, and 2X Argento, what should my 5th unit be?

For that matter, should I bother with any units beyond the initial 5?

Anyway, here is what I've got available for my next units:

Lilio (5* but she has IW)
Morticia
Epicharis
Sheilah
Rouge X2
Reve
Jill o'Lan
Lu Bu
Dana X2
Aeris
Isis
Medicis
Milagros
Clarissa
Charles
Plame X2
Gust
Claudette
Seth
Epimeleia
Aragon
Armure

Again I'm only going to be on Defense, but if my 5th unit is best used as some sort of counterstrike, whom should I use? Or should I just stick with Lilio and her IW?

Thanks again, guys.
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Zenobia compared to Argento, Iron Wall and Arena stat   Zenobia compared to Argento, Iron Wall and Arena stat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 1:05 pm

Rarity effects the skill strength, for some like critical shot it makes them hit harder, for others like IW it makes them proc more often.

Anyways, I would go with Argento over Zenobia because Zenobia only has 300k hp, she's basically praying for IW to save her. Caveat though is I don't know Argento's hp.

So maybe one of the more experienced fighters can confirm my advice, but this is what I've learned so far reading various threads.

For going all defense though, you want to cycle your IW users. Ideally you're only going to lose one or two units max each time you get attacked. So you want the rest of your team to be able to deal some damage back and force the attacker to heal.

Then you rotate in your other IW users until you run out of fresh bodies, *then* you heal.

So that means you'll want to have Bajardo + Argento + 3 offensive units, then after you get attacked switch to Bajardo for Askana and vice versa. Once your Argento takes damage, then you'll start swapping her too.

The Argento's are just there for when the main tank dies - she'll keep your offensive units alive a few more turns. Once Bajardo and Askana are down you'll want to heal.

If you start with 5 IW users, then only one unit will ever be using his/her skill at a time and you don't have offensive skills to slow the attacker down (by forcing them to heal).

So if you're going all defense, you'll want as many Iron Wall users as you can get to rotate, then a few offensive units that are always in your line-up.

Course if you have infinite money they you take 1 or 2 IW users, 3 or 4 heavy hitters and just spam heal after every fight, no rotation needed lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zenobia compared to Argento, Iron Wall and Arena stat   Zenobia compared to Argento, Iron Wall and Arena stat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zenobia compared to Argento, Iron Wall and Arena stat
Page 1 of 1