Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

did manfred ever have iron wall?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Archive
☆☆☆☆
Archive

did manfred ever have iron wall? Empty
PostSubject: did manfred ever have iron wall?   did manfred ever have iron wall? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:56 am

I swear he did at some point?
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: did manfred ever have iron wall?   did manfred ever have iron wall? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:22 am

I don't remember him ever having it.
Back to top Go down
Archive
☆☆☆☆
Archive

PostSubject: Re: did manfred ever have iron wall?   did manfred ever have iron wall? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:45 am

I rember someone saying 4 manfrd 2 charles was an amazing team or aksanas if you could afford them.. maybe that person was just terribly mistaken.. oh well
Back to top Go down
Lionpunisher
☆☆
Lionpunisher

PostSubject: Re: did manfred ever have iron wall?   did manfred ever have iron wall? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 1:03 am

he is very very beefy, and much cheaper than aksana but no iron wall i SEAR lol
Back to top Go down
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆
niteng85

PostSubject: Re: did manfred ever have iron wall?   did manfred ever have iron wall? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:14 am

with that iron shield in the picture.. ppl think he has iron wall.. lol
Back to top Go down
Archive
☆☆☆☆
Archive

PostSubject: Re: did manfred ever have iron wall?   did manfred ever have iron wall? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 11:42 am

ah it must have been a post pertaining to just BA2 and the beefy-ness of Manfred in regards specifically to cost of the unit vs aksana (as a cheaper alternative), not that he actually had Iron Wall.. Then it makes sense for 2 Charles and 4 Manfreds. Must have made an assumption about comparison to Aksana that they both had Iron Wall lol

Guess I should check my card descriptions more carefully lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: did manfred ever have iron wall?   did manfred ever have iron wall? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

did manfred ever have iron wall?
Page 1 of 1