Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Question on dream box

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JimA2013

Question on dream box Empty
PostSubject: Question on dream box   Question on dream box I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:03 pm

When pulling a dream box, what are the chances of getting a dream series unit ? Is at least one dream unit per pull guaranteed? Or could you pull a dream box and never get a dream unit? I know with a series box you get at least one series unit per pull but does it work the same with a dream box?
Back to top Go down
Minowara
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Question on dream box   Question on dream box I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:24 pm

Dream boxes are entirely different.  There are 7 new units put into a box with just over 1300 units.  The lower star units are put in with more quantity, and the 6* and 7* units are have 1 each.  You are not guaranteed anything other than x random units from the list that have not already been pulled by you.  And with the set unit counts, you are guaranteed to eventually get all 1300-some units, but that will cost thousands.  Many have done that though.
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: Question on dream box   Question on dream box I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:27 pm

The series units are just a few of the units in the box. The unts in the box are static, in that once you draw a card it is gone from the box. If you spend enough money ($1000+) you will draw every card in the box including all of the series cards in box. However the odds of drawing a series card in a particular draw, is fairly low. In fact they could theoretically be the last few cards you draw from the box. The only way to get a guarenteed event unit is to buy the series starter, and even then chances are you will get one of the 4*s.
Back to top Go down
JimA2013

PostSubject: Re: Question on dream box   Question on dream box I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:35 pm

I'm ok with 4* series - just need to add one to my build for GP. Sounds like best chance is series box. Does series box contain All and only series units or only 1 series unit is guaranteed with a series box pull?
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Question on dream box   Question on dream box I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:04 pm

ggorrell77 wrote:
The only way to get a guarenteed event unit is to buy the series starter, and even then chances are you will get one of the 4*s.

Do you mean the 100 coin special? I may have to install more Mobage games if so.
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: Question on dream box   Question on dream box I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 3:06 pm

Roanmarvel wrote:
ggorrell77 wrote:
The only way to get a guarenteed event unit is to buy the series starter, and even then chances are you will get one of the 4*s.

Do you mean the 100 coin special?  I may have to install more Mobage games if so.

Yes the 100 coin special is a guarenteed event unit (working girls series). About 95% of the time it will be a 4*.
Back to top Go down
JimA2013

PostSubject: Re: Question on dream box   Question on dream box I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:45 pm

Thanks that answers my question!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question on dream box   Question on dream box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question on dream box
Page 1 of 1