Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Question about dream Ticket.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceres

Question about dream Ticket. Empty
PostSubject: Question about dream Ticket.   Question about dream Ticket. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:39 pm

Ive got a dream Ticket as a reward for winning a gilden battle, i got the item from my inbox and went to Card packs and wanted to use my dream Ticket, and i can draw just nothing?
Are Dream tickets pack now dissabled during the event?
Those this mean i received the ticket from my inbox and it expired already???
If no for what can i use now the dream ticket?i even dont see it in my inventory..
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Question about dream Ticket.   Question about dream Ticket. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:45 pm

Dream packs are a separate menu option from Card Packs.

They should be right next to each other, so make sure you're on the right page when scrolling.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Question about dream Ticket.   Question about dream Ticket. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:46 pm

found it, thank you so much Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about dream Ticket.   Question about dream Ticket. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about dream Ticket.
Page 1 of 1