Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Great different between some 6*s

Go down 
+10
AzakaZero
matakaw
xbLux
razor_monkey
Amasuro
Tattycoram
Belhyde
abuqasar
lucentSwallowtail
Samaxluis
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Samaxluis

Samaxluis

Great different between some 6*s Empty
PostSubject: Great different between some 6*s   Great different between some 6*s I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:38 pm

Well i was searching though Fantasitrade because i wanted to see the value in TE of some units, and then i saw Adamas cots like 600TE. I mean woa thats a lot for a 6* and i didnt see any special ability in her. Can someone explain me what makes some units cost this much? or Is a special case idk
Back to top Go down
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆
lucentSwallowtail

PostSubject: Re: Great different between some 6*s   Great different between some 6*s I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:11 pm

Factors beyond stats and ability that influence price include rarity and art.  A general rule of thumb that I use to understanding price, as influenced by rarity, is that rank reward cards are typically rarer than series cards (the limited edition cards that are released in series packs and sometimes reprints*), which are rarer than cards in the standard pack (SCP = Standard Card Pack, if I have my acronym correct).  Adamas is a rank reward card, so she is quite rare, considering that only 50 of her were released.  Furthermore, her illustrator is miso (link), who is extremely popular on Fantasica.**

* and **:
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

PostSubject: Re: Great different between some 6*s   Great different between some 6*s I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 4:34 am

Lucent has explained the gist of it really well. All cards adhere to the 3 main properties listed above. Check out my guide in my signature for most of what you need to know about getting started valuing and trading cards

*cough* shameless advertisement *cough*
Back to top Go down
Samaxluis

Samaxluis

PostSubject: Re: Great different between some 6*s   Great different between some 6*s I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:49 am

So that how it is mm. Thanks for your time both of you:) 
Back to top Go down
Belhyde
☆☆
Belhyde

PostSubject: Re: Great different between some 6*s   Great different between some 6*s I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:19 am

Please do remember that Fantasitrade isnt always reliable to be used for price checking...
This is just my opinion, but in general if you saw suspiciously short or tiny list of that card for sale most likely the price listed is incorrect.
I sometimes saw some unit listed at high price there and if you try looking in game, you can find far far cheaper price.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Great different between some 6*s   Great different between some 6*s I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:02 am

Even among rank 6* cards some are much more rare than others. Some there were only 15 or 25 released, others there were 250 or 300 released.  So, that alone will account for much of the price difference.  

And has already been stated, other factors also come into play: stats/skills, art, how unique/niche it is compared to other cards, which can make even a pullable card such as Charles hold value.  (He is 10 dc S speed so fits a very unique niche. Though of course now the new 15dc A speed Gust "is a sight for sore eyes" Smile)
Back to top Go down
Samaxluis

Samaxluis

PostSubject: Re: Great different between some 6*s   Great different between some 6*s I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:22 am

woa 15 or 25 ? that few. they should add them in the packs IMO
Thx Belh ill take that in consideration.

Last edited by Samaxluis on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: Great different between some 6*s   Great different between some 6*s I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:47 am

Samaxluis wrote:
Fanta would lose half their players if they added those units to packs
Back to top Go down
razor_monkey

PostSubject: Re: Great different between some 6*s   Great different between some 6*s I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:55 am

How good is Evangeline? She is worth around 300-350te atm, I cant see that price being justified for her, she is C speed so probably not that great in colo. Unless shes good in GW? or is she just rare? Am i missing something? Worth getting?

Dont get me wrong she does look kinda awesome though.
Back to top Go down
xbLux
☆☆
xbLux

PostSubject: Re: Great different between some 6*s   Great different between some 6*s I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:45 am

razor_monkey wrote:
How good is Evangeline? She is worth around 300-350te atm, I cant see that price being justified for her, she is C speed so probably not that great in colo. Unless shes good in GW? or is she just rare? Am i missing something? Worth getting?

Her price is justified in that she is the fastest 6* AA unit currently out. Also, her art and sprite is nice.
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: Great different between some 6*s   Great different between some 6*s I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:49 pm

Amasuro wrote:
Samaxluis wrote:
That can be happened if Fanta will released first time ever 8* unit in the game.
Back to top Go down
Samaxluis

Samaxluis

PostSubject: Re: Great different between some 6*s   Great different between some 6*s I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:53 pm

matakaw wrote:
Amasuro wrote:
Samaxluis wrote:
That can be happened if Fanta will released first time ever 8* unit in the game.
There would not be enough space for one more star lol.
Jokes asides, is there any info about an 8* card around?
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Great different between some 6*s   Great different between some 6*s I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:58 am

Samaxluis wrote:
Thx Belh ill take that in consideration.
If you look at the fanta unofficial wiki site, a lot of the 6* cards tell you how many were released (if they were rank cards and the number is known, that is) For the rank cards that don't have the number listed, most of them you can click on the event link and see the chart to figure it out.  But yes, some old events only gave 15 or 25 of a certain card.  Others 50, others 100, others 150, and some 250 or 300.

Reward cards (such as those given away after you individually reach a certain number of BT or something) the numbers aren't listed, but there is usually pretty good speculation here on the forum at the time, such as someone who will "sit" at the reward level to see how many people hit that level at the end of the event. So we usually have a general idea about how many reward cards are out there.

Rank and reward cards, we think, will NEVER be released again. As an earlier poster said, MUCH of the player base would quit if that ever happened (unless the card were truly absolutely extinct)

Series cards it's unknown how many there are since they are pullable though for a limited time. Some series packs are more popular than others, sometimes depending on the event, and most series have been re-released for a limited period of  (such as a bonus in step up packs) and might be re released again, but it is still assumed that there are much less of them than regular-pack-pullables.

Rarity is just one factor determining value. As has been said before: land/air/sea stats, arena damage, skill/s, art, and how "unique" the card is in terms of fitting a niche (Charles for example) Some of this is subjective and some of this depends on what you already have in your team, so that's why sometimes two people may value a card slightly differently (or why one might not be willing to part with a card for what others might consider "market value" while another is willing to "fire sale" a card) - and this is why people shouldn't use "I saw one person selling or offering to buy X card at X price" as a fixed value for the card.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: Great different between some 6*s   Great different between some 6*s I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:20 am

Samaxluis wrote:
matakaw wrote:
Amasuro wrote:
Samaxluis wrote:
There would not be enough space for one more star lol.
Jokes asides, is there any info about an 8* card around?
Nothing. But it will happen eventually if Fanta keeps its playerbase (i.e. keeps making dough for Moba) long enough.
Back to top Go down
Minowara
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Great different between some 6*s   Great different between some 6*s I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:24 am

xbLux wrote:
razor_monkey wrote:

Her price is justified in that she is the fastest 6* AA unit currently out. Also, her art and sprite is nice.
There are other 6* C speed AA out.
Back to top Go down
broom

broom

PostSubject: Re: Great different between some 6*s   Great different between some 6*s I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:17 pm

Minowara wrote:
xbLux wrote:
razor_monkey wrote:

True. Patate was just released, so she should push down Evangeline's price slightly as she has 25dc instead of 30dc. With that said, Evan also has an arena skill and nice art/sprite, which will keep her afloat for a while. She'll eventually fall though.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Great different between some 6*s   Great different between some 6*s I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:45 pm

broom wrote:
Minowara wrote:
xbLux wrote:
razor_monkey wrote:

True. Patate was just released, so she should push down Evangeline's price slightly as she has 25dc instead of 30dc. With that said, Evan also has an arena skill and nice art/sprite, which will keep her afloat for a while. She'll eventually fall though.
Indeed. I have my eyes on Patate and can say she is quite nice, both in art and sprite.

Then again, who would want an unit that kills stuff with a giant potato? Laughing 

Well... i would Embarassed

(P.S.: Don't forget that some units get a speed increase with Demon Speed. Maybe Evangeline would go B speed with it while Patate wouldn't, although not in all events)
Back to top Go down
kungfoolai
☆☆
kungfoolai

PostSubject: Re: Great different between some 6*s   Great different between some 6*s I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:30 am

Patate 6 right? On ftrade she is like 80-120te right now, good time to buy.
Anyone one know the price of Zealnie?
Back to top Go down
http://www.keithlaiarts3d.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great different between some 6*s   Great different between some 6*s I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great different between some 6*s
Page 1 of 1