Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New Here, Great Resource

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

New Here, Great Resource Empty
PostSubject: New Here, Great Resource   New Here, Great Resource I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:45 pm

Hello All,

I am new around here. I have played Fantasica for a little bit (not a complete noob). I hope to someday be a Fanta powerhouse top ranker Very Happy

In my spare time I like photography and paintball. I teach photography for the city I live in (their school district anyways) and I use to play on a collegiate paintball team. I also recently started playing a card game called Weiss Schwarz (great card game, especially for anime/manga fans).

I hope to do well in the game without spending money Very Happy

Anyways, nice to meet you all! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: New Here, Great Resource   New Here, Great Resource I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:22 pm

Nice to meet you Smile

In case you haven't read this post yet: https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t182-guide-getting-started-in-fantasica-without-spending-money

See you around then ^ ^
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: New Here, Great Resource   New Here, Great Resource I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:46 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome. I read the article, but it is for pretty new players. I am not quite that new. I have quite a few 4* and a couple 5* already. See you around the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Here, Great Resource   New Here, Great Resource I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Here, Great Resource
Page 1 of 1