Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Cards that look like anime/manga characters...

Go down 
+8
StelraEtnae
helena062100
gambolice
Spacebug
CardCaptorSophia
Tentacle Love
ForLulzz
lucentSwallowtail
12 posters
AuthorMessage
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆
lucentSwallowtail

Cards that look like anime/manga characters... Empty
PostSubject: Cards that look like anime/manga characters...   Cards that look like anime/manga characters... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:55 am

...or at least ones that remind you of one.  I feel like this is a thread someone must have started already, so I apologize if it has.

Anyway, I can't help but notice that Trixy (the 4* Halloween unit) reminds me of Maka Albarn from Soul Eater.  I think it's the pigtails, modest bust size, and the eyes.  Feel free to disagree and add your own matches!

Trixy:
Maka Albarn:
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: Cards that look like anime/manga characters...   Cards that look like anime/manga characters... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 1:10 pm

Not anime but.....

i dunno why but Blad kinda reminds me of Raiden from MGR

Blad
Spoiler:

Raiden
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆
lucentSwallowtail

PostSubject: Re: Cards that look like anime/manga characters...   Cards that look like anime/manga characters... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:24 pm

Hmm, definitely the same "feel," hair, and eyes XD

If I get bored (or start procrastinating), I'll see if I can come up with more matches for funsies
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Cards that look like anime/manga characters...   Cards that look like anime/manga characters... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:21 pm

rapidly clicking the spoiler tag for blad, i see the silhouettes almost lining up perfectly.
Back to top Go down
CardCaptorSophia

CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: Re: Cards that look like anime/manga characters...   Cards that look like anime/manga characters... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:25 pm

Here are mine Smile

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Herb/Ludimilla:

= Junko (Daganronpa):

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Iris:

= Aoi Asahina (Daganronpa):

Louise Garou:

= Kasuga (Sengoku Basara):

Therese/Euphemia:

= Leafa (Sword Art Online):
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Cards that look like anime/manga characters...   Cards that look like anime/manga characters... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:06 am

Virgil looks like Zoro from One Piece (New World), with a sword in his mouth and the scar across one eye.
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Cards that look like anime/manga characters...   Cards that look like anime/manga characters... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:36 am

Kyo:
Spoiler:
Ruby:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
helena062100

PostSubject: Re: Cards that look like anime/manga characters...   Cards that look like anime/manga characters... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 5:28 pm

Constance reminds me of a female Allen from D.Gray-man lol xP
(red scar along left side of face, deformed red arm, white hair, grey eyes etc
Loki as well
Back to top Go down
StelraEtnae

StelraEtnae

PostSubject: Re: Cards that look like anime/manga characters...   Cards that look like anime/manga characters... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 1:24 pm

Cynthia:

Sharon Rainsworth (Pandora Hearts):

Macaron:

Karuta Roromiya (Inu x Boku SS):
Back to top Go down
bubbleclouds

PostSubject: Re: Cards that look like anime/manga characters...   Cards that look like anime/manga characters... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:46 pm

I realize they do have similarity of units and anime characters. But I think it's not plagiarism but just inspiration Very Happy:D however they all beautiful anyway~ <3

For me it's
luce vs kuroyukihime (accel world)
luce:
kuroyukihime:

Anemone vs Rias Gremory(Highschool DxD)
Anemone:
Rias Gremory :

Red Dragon(Reincarnated) vs Kotori (Date a Live)
Red Dragon (Unit):
Kotori Spirit form(Date a Live):

and i'm not sure about what do you guys think, however unit always looks like those anime characters! LOL. It's adele vs Sailor moon/sailor venus.  LOL
Adele:
Sailormoon:
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Cards that look like anime/manga characters...   Cards that look like anime/manga characters... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:22 pm

Cynthia Lady 4*Unit

Sry but i didnt find  a picture from her, which means she must be a pretty rare 4 *Unit.

and Shinku from Rozen Maiden

Cards that look like anime/manga characters... Kawapaper_Rozenmaiden_0000006_1024x768
Back to top Go down
bubbleclouds

PostSubject: Re: Cards that look like anime/manga characters...   Cards that look like anime/manga characters... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 7:42 pm

Ceres wrote:
Cynthia Lady 4*Unit

Sry but i didnt find  a picture from her, which means she must be a pretty rare 4 *Unit.

and Shinku from Rozen Maiden

-:

cynthia as in this?
cynthia 4*:
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Cards that look like anime/manga characters...   Cards that look like anime/manga characters... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 1:15 pm

Right thats the Cynthia i meant. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

PostSubject: Re: Cards that look like anime/manga characters...   Cards that look like anime/manga characters... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:57 pm

@bubbleclouds

Anemone looks more like Lisara Restall than Rias Gremory imo

Back to top Go down
bubbleclouds

PostSubject: Re: Cards that look like anime/manga characters...   Cards that look like anime/manga characters... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:34 am

@ryosuke.. i think the scythe makes them looks alike, however i think the facial features and hair
looks more like rias.. well i dont say lisara and anem doesnt looks alike too tho... hahaha
Back to top Go down
sealbutts

sealbutts

PostSubject: Re: Cards that look like anime/manga characters...   Cards that look like anime/manga characters... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 2:17 am

Can we talk about how Fuhrer
Spoiler:

looks like Kazemaru from Inazuma??????
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cards that look like anime/manga characters...   Cards that look like anime/manga characters... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cards that look like anime/manga characters...
Page 1 of 1