Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Multi Attack Characters

Go down 
+6
UkyoSonoda
bluewind43
relaystration
KuroStar
cruorimancer
Beelro
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Beelro

Beelro

Multi Attack Characters Empty
PostSubject: Multi Attack Characters   Multi Attack Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:10 pm

Hello! I just recently joined this forum community and my first question that I can't find an answer to is regarding "Multi Attack" characters(i.e Verne, Debbie, Zhou Yu, etc).

I'm really bad at searching the forums rabbit . If anyone has or knows where I could find a list of "Multi Attack" characters, or something similar, I would greatly appreciate it cheers .
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

PostSubject: Re: Multi Attack Characters   Multi Attack Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:34 pm

Wiki is your god. Worship it, give a virgin sacrifice, and it will answer your question.. lol
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Unit_Album
Back to top Go down
Beelro

Beelro

PostSubject: Re: Multi Attack Characters   Multi Attack Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:51 pm

That's great and all but, is there some way to tell which characters have the before-mentioned "Multi Attack"?
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Multi Attack Characters   Multi Attack Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:53 pm

Beelro wrote:
That's great and all but, is there some way to tell which characters have the before-mentioned "Multi Attack"?

I don't think they really mention it, but I do know that Xmas Debbie, Zhao Yun and Willie are multi-attack.

I also rmb Apsara (not sure) and Chris 4* to have multi-hit as well.
Back to top Go down
relaystration

relaystration

PostSubject: Re: Multi Attack Characters   Multi Attack Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:06 pm

Rethel is 10-hit multi-attack, I believe. Can confirm Apsara, but I think she's just 3-hit.
Back to top Go down
bluewind43

bluewind43

PostSubject: Re: Multi Attack Characters   Multi Attack Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:08 pm

Sheryl 5* has a 3-shot attack. I don't think there's a list of them because there was never really a demand for that attribute. It was rather negligible and the only reason it's getting notice now is because of the fact that it's broken during this event.
Back to top Go down
Beelro

Beelro

PostSubject: Re: Multi Attack Characters   Multi Attack Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:29 pm

Thanks a lot for the responses Very Happy . I'll definitely check them out.
Back to top Go down
Beelro

Beelro

PostSubject: Re: Multi Attack Characters   Multi Attack Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:31 pm

bluewind43 wrote:
Sheryl 5* has a 3-shot attack. I don't think there's a list of them because there was never really a demand for that attribute. It was rather negligible and the only reason it's getting notice now is because of the fact that it's broken during this event.

Ya I know. I have an ally with MLB Xmas Debbie and she can do a 1000/2000 round practically by herself!
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: Multi Attack Characters   Multi Attack Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:32 pm

A number of the bow users I think do multi attacks for their standard animation. I know Joachim is one as well.

Also seem to recall an older unit that used a whip that I think did multi attack as a normal animation but I only ever saw the unit in the 1 colo event they did after I started so I cant be sure on that.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Multi Attack Characters   Multi Attack Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:34 pm

UkyoSonoda wrote:
A number of the bow users I think do multi attacks for their standard animation. I know Joachim is one as well.

Also seem to recall an older unit that used a whip that I think did multi attack as a normal animation but I only ever saw the unit in the 1 colo event they did after I started so I cant be sure on that.

I think that's Sogno
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Multi Attack Characters   Multi Attack Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:14 pm

For 5*, I think the Queen of this category has to be Verne.

I'm leadering a MLB Verne and she has a list damage of 77k (with skills) and attacks 3 times, the kicker is her poison damage ticks for 67k.  I've compared her with Fang and they actually do the same damage (albeit Fang has a farther range).

Edit: Entia acts the same way too, I'll try Rethel, if she's really hitting 10x then even as a 4* she'll out damage most 6*'s.
Back to top Go down
Beelro

Beelro

PostSubject: Re: Multi Attack Characters   Multi Attack Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:23 pm

Roanmarvel wrote:

I'm leadering a MLB Verne and she has a list damage of 77k (with skills) and attacks 3 times, the kicker is her poison damage ticks for 67k.  I've compared her with Fang and they actually do the same damage (albeit Fang has a farther range).

Fang the 7*!?!? Wow I have a hard time believing that but, if you compared them I have to go on it for now.
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Multi Attack Characters   Multi Attack Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:42 pm

I realized this topic is more generic, but I'm only talking about the Princess defenses due to the multi-attack bug.

My ally has a Fang, he's doing ~230k per shot.

Verne with this bug is doing 77k * 3, that's 231k  Cool.

I've put them across from each other top and bottom to compare too. They mow everything down on their own at just about the same speed, except Fang has bigger range and their poison ticks are slightly different.
Back to top Go down
Beelro

Beelro

PostSubject: Re: Multi Attack Characters   Multi Attack Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:43 pm

Roanmarvel wrote:
I realized this topic is more generic, but I'm only talking about the Princess defenses due to the multi-attack bug.

My ally has a Fang, he's doing ~230k per shot.

Verne with this bug is doing 77k * 3, that's 231k  Cool.

I've put them across from each other top and bottom to compare too.  They mow everything down on their own at just about the same speed, except Fang has bigger range and their poison ticks are slightly different.

OH I see...Thank you for clarifying rabbit 
Back to top Go down
superk4y

superk4y

PostSubject: Re: Multi Attack Characters   Multi Attack Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:24 pm

Thing is, the multi attack unit in normal quest is actually only sprite animation because the actual damage is being divided into whatever the attack count the unit does in their sprite animation.

The glitch about this multi attack thing in this event is unlike the divided damage in normal quest, the unit does the maxed damage to each of the attack instead. So just figure a 149K damage Willie who supposed to do 3.5K-6K in her normal quest per shot now doing 149K per shot in the event. Beautiful, isn't it? Wink
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Multi Attack Characters   Multi Attack Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 7:37 pm

superk4y wrote:
Thing is, the multi attack unit in normal quest is actually only sprite animation because the actual damage is being divided into whatever the attack count the unit does in their sprite animation.

The glitch about this multi attack thing in this event is unlike the divided damage in normal quest, the unit does the maxed damage to each of the attack instead. So just figure a 149K damage Willie who supposed to do 3.5K-6K in her normal quest per shot now doing 149K per shot in the event. Beautiful, isn't it? Wink

A lv 80 rethel can pwn reimund's hp or archibald's hp to half
Back to top Go down
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Multi Attack Characters   Multi Attack Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 5:57 pm

bump for relevance to current event
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: Multi Attack Characters   Multi Attack Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 1:44 pm

still no reference to selene or sola ¿_¿
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multi Attack Characters   Multi Attack Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multi Attack Characters
Page 1 of 1