Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Interface Problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VodkaMartini

Interface Problem Empty
PostSubject: Interface Problem   Interface Problem I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 1:36 pm

Does anyone knows how to fix this?
Spoiler:

The land air sea has 1 space, those extra 1 line space annoy me, can't read how many exp, etc. But all game functionality goes normally.  Thanks
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Interface Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interface Problem   Interface Problem I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 2:33 pm

try clearing out your game data... if you are using an iphone, throw it away and buy an android.

if your using an android go into you <settings><Applications><Manage applications><Fantasica> and hit the <Clear Data> button. The path will vary depending on your os.

If that does not fix it you will need to clear out the temp files the game creates, this is best done by using a free program like < ES File Explore >, if you need help locating the temp files just post here.

If that doesnt work you can try reinstalling the game.
Back to top Go down
VodkaMartini

Interface Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interface Problem   Interface Problem I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 3:28 pm

I'm using android just updated to 4.2.2 and that messy interface come. Tried reset data from fantasica but didn't work. Wanna try clear data now. Thanks
Back to top Go down
VodkaMartini

Interface Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interface Problem   Interface Problem I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 5:13 pm

Update : tried reinstalling, clearing cache from Application Settings didn't work too.
Have to try the ES Explorer one, where's the temp file folder ? Thanks for the help Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Interface Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interface Problem   Interface Problem I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:27 am

lets see... there are so many places this game has put its self... so you only want to mess with the files on the sd card, not your device... but take out the /temp folder and the /android/data/com.mobage, you could also clear out all the cache folders that you have in the various folders... you should have to worry too much about deleteing these temp/cache folders as the different apps should rebuild themselves but you may have to relog onto some of them and typically they are not deleted when you remove an app. Also go ahead and poke around, i know that an older version of the game use to have a huge temp folder but once a month i go and kill everything on my card so i dont recall what it was called and i havent seen it come back in a while... you should have one game data file in there in the android file thats about 300-400 mb, which has all the updates, you shouldnt need to delete that if you just reinstalled the game, but everything else with a 'moabe' in the name can go
Back to top Go down
VodkaMartini

Interface Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interface Problem   Interface Problem I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:22 am

I have deleted the cache and temps all containing 'fanta' or 'mobage', well and the error still occured, I have mailed Fanta Support team tho..., well I'll try another experiment if the issue is after upgrading to 4.2.2, It might be my custom roms. Thanks for the help Smile
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

Interface Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interface Problem   Interface Problem I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 4:02 am

I think it's caused by the change of font in 4.2.2?
I'm using Samsung Grand and i've had that same problem for weeks.
Back to top Go down
VodkaMartini

Interface Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interface Problem   Interface Problem I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 5:59 am

yeah maybe, I changed the default font size to Tiny but it seems larger than 4.1.2. very annoying tho, because i'm waiting for this Dryad event.... Sad

and, in your grand still like that ? or it's already normal ? I'm using a Samsung Grand too.
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

Interface Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interface Problem   Interface Problem I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 6:19 am

Still the same.. and it doesn't really bother me anymore since the unreadable data is only on speed and effect (slow/knock back/area attack) that i already know, and i don't really need to know how much exp i got since i tend to grind while doing work.
Back to top Go down
VodkaMartini

Interface Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interface Problem   Interface Problem I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:08 am

Oh well, maybe just my perfectionist side... I'll wait if there's no respond or no updates from the support team, I must bear with that.... thanks for the help Smile
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

Interface Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interface Problem   Interface Problem I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:15 am

ur welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interface Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interface Problem   Interface Problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interface Problem
Page 1 of 1