Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How do you leave a guild? Mass protest of spending war.

Go down 
+5
Tentacle Love
xfalconhunterx
Minowara
xbLux
Kanata67
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanata67
☆☆

How do you leave a guild? Mass protest of spending war. Empty
PostSubject: How do you leave a guild? Mass protest of spending war.   How do you leave a guild? Mass protest of spending war. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:53 pm

I love my guild, they like me. We all hate this event and 5x a day was a stupid ass move by fanta. Most of us were on the same last time and 4x a day got old quick but we muscled through. Making this a spending contest was even stupider. Some have spent over 50 pots and still don't even have the 4*. We all, including team leader, just want to have guilds of 1 and be able to sleep, date, drink, and have lives in general. Where is the leave guild option? I saw it before but can't find it now. Is fanta locking us into this crap? Trade lock during this event just makes it even more enjoyable.... NOT:(
Back to top Go down
xbLux
☆☆
xbLux

PostSubject: Re: How do you leave a guild? Mass protest of spending war.   How do you leave a guild? Mass protest of spending war. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:28 pm

Guild leave is only allowed during the Prep Phase, which ended on the 10th.
Back to top Go down
Minowara
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How do you leave a guild? Mass protest of spending war.   How do you leave a guild? Mass protest of spending war. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:13 am

You have to admit trade lock is necessary for this event though, else there would be a lot of abuse.
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: How do you leave a guild? Mass protest of spending war.   How do you leave a guild? Mass protest of spending war. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 3:07 pm

The Guild Battle this time around is a lot nastier.

Previously, I was able to eek out wins with 2 6*'s and a bunch of non-maxed 4*'s and 5*'s.

Now I'm rocking 7 6*'s (only two of which are maxed,) a mlb 5* and an event 4* and it's brutal. I'm coming up against dozens of players in guilds that have teams of 10 6*'s all mlb's. It'd be fine if it was here or there, but DOZENS of players. 14-8 in the event, and trying to grind through a 5x mlbAksana wall is miserable. The fact that the new arena skills were disabled makes it even more ridiculous.

My problem isn't the spending, it's the matching system. They purportedly match on GP, but how and why are we being matched up with teams that are no where 5 spots above or below us in the rankings?
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How do you leave a guild? Mass protest of spending war.   How do you leave a guild? Mass protest of spending war. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:34 pm

It doesn't get any better when you HAVE the team of 7x mlb six stars custom-built to be the absolute best you can scrounge up on a six star budget.

the only strategy that's working for us is to choke the opposition team's point gain by throwing 2x iron wall tanks and 3x quad attack 6*'s, or 2 quad one area attack, or 2 quad one triple attack (yes, I CAN choose between those options every time I swap my defense units around to min/max my potions use for gain). If, and I mean IF the opposing team runs out of steam, we win. And that's it. they either give up and go home, or we all put our phones down and take a nap and try to do the same thing in a few hours.

This event's schedule is vicious and unless I get a team of friends IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME for the next guild battle, fudge mobage, because I'm going to create a guild of one and I'm going to get premium tickets and that's it. This event is murder. We have NOT had full morale boosts for any of our fights except a couple (and we even lost one of those) but we have a winning record so far and all I can say is IT'S NOT WORTH IT!
Back to top Go down
Mecheon

PostSubject: Re: How do you leave a guild? Mass protest of spending war.   How do you leave a guild? Mass protest of spending war. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:07 pm

Five battles a day is a pain. I don't even get out of bed in time for the first one, and I have to stay up late to do the last. I like the concept behind these events, but I wish it didn't have to feel like a full time job.
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: How do you leave a guild? Mass protest of spending war.   How do you leave a guild? Mass protest of spending war. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:10 am

xfalconhunterx wrote:
The Guild Battle this time around is a lot nastier.

Previously, I was able to eek out wins with 2 6*'s and a bunch of non-maxed 4*'s and 5*'s.

Now I'm rocking 7 6*'s (only two of which are maxed,) a mlb 5* and an event 4* and it's brutal. I'm coming up against dozens of players in guilds that have teams of 10 6*'s all mlb's. It'd be fine if it was here or there, but DOZENS of players. 14-8 in the event, and trying to grind through a 5x mlbAksana wall is miserable. The fact that the new arena skills were disabled makes it even more ridiculous.

My problem isn't the spending, it's the matching system. They purportedly match on GP, but how and why are we being matched up with teams that are no where 5 spots above or below us in the rankings?
^ This.
Back to top Go down
Milnaley

Milnaley

PostSubject: Re: How do you leave a guild? Mass protest of spending war.   How do you leave a guild? Mass protest of spending war. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:28 pm

I prefer the times for this event, its better if you consider those of us that dont live in america, in the last guild battle event the first 2 battles were at 1am and 5am so i could only make 2/4 battles, whereas these ones are 10pm 3am 9am 1pm and 5pm so i can make 4/5 of them without sacrificing sleep ^u^

that being said the pairing system IS RETARDED, i have 2 phones and on my old account i made a single player guild for the mvp reward and half the battles on it are easier because im so low in the rankings that ive been getting paired against guilds that dont have anyone online....

The moral of the story: dont try hard ~.~
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: How do you leave a guild? Mass protest of spending war.   How do you leave a guild? Mass protest of spending war. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 3:15 pm

Milnaley wrote:
I prefer the times for this event, its better if you consider those of us that dont live in america, in the last guild battle event the first 2 battles were at 1am and 5am so i could only make 2/4 battles, whereas these ones are 10pm 3am 9am 1pm and 5pm so i can make 4/5 of them without sacrificing sleep ^u^

that being said the pairing system IS RETARDED, i have 2 phones and on my old account i made a single player guild for the mvp reward and half the battles on it are easier because im so low in the rankings that ive been getting paired against guilds that dont have anyone online....

The moral of the story: dont try hard ~.~
I'm beginning to think the same thing.

I'm tempted to take all of my losses up front and then begin the climb upward with just enough points to win each battle afterwards. For example, instead of fighting like crazy to get those 23 wins over and over, would it be feasible to begin 0-9 and then pound out the next 23? In truth, I'd imagine you might have to gain a few base GPs to ensure you aren't ranked against slow-to-start guilds who're late to the race.

Has anyone had ANY experience with this strategy?
Back to top Go down
Milnaley

Milnaley

PostSubject: Re: How do you leave a guild? Mass protest of spending war.   How do you leave a guild? Mass protest of spending war. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:48 pm

Well i only started doing it on like the fourth day but the guilds i faced that did beat me still only had like 100k points (i coulda beat them if i used a couple of pots in the last 5 mins). I only had one opponent who went over that with about 500k.

So yeah ive won 10 out of 26 by only attacking once in each battle (i think i missed about 7 of them though due to sleep or work)

I dunno if that helps lol but if a bunch of higher lvl players start using the same strategy next event it wont be as effective oh and i think that it may gradually get more difficult if youre trying to win the battles because your rank will rise

Oh and i dont think youd need to worry too much about being paired against late to start guilds, the matching system is so random i doubt two people with the same amount of points would ever fight each other... xD
Back to top Go down
onelung19

PostSubject: Re: How do you leave a guild? Mass protest of spending war.   How do you leave a guild? Mass protest of spending war. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:17 pm

My guild tried this approach. We were consistently one or two wins ahead of the people in our ranks.

We opted to lose the first two games on purpose with as low a BT score as possible. We won the next few games with keeping a lead of under 400,000 BT over our opponents.

That being said, yesterday, our guild was 12/3 [or something like that, its a blur]. At different points in the day, we were placed against teams in the top ten ranks. I thought, OK, maybe its because our win/loss ratio is overtaking our tremendous BT difference in their pairing algorithm.

We ended up losing most of our games yesterday because of the crazy pairings.

Today, we were ranked 349 with 22W and 10L. The 3pm pst fight we were paired against Rank 4 30W/2L and a bazillion [exaggerated estimate] more points than us. This pairing makes zero sense if they go by BT and/or W/L.

The only thing I can think of is that they choose to give statistical outliers to the top tier teams so that the top tier teams don't fight each other (and thus can jockey for position among the top). It also dashes the chances of guilds with a well thought out plan from achieving their objective (a 7*).

Had we not faced five top 10 teams in two 7 games, we could have possibly made it to the 7*, but there's no way we could compete against item burning 7* smashers with 5x Charles walls.

tl:dr; Fantasica's pairings system penalizes statistical outliers. Holding back Wins and BTs works until you're an outlier, and then your guild gets hammered by top tier teams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you leave a guild? Mass protest of spending war.   How do you leave a guild? Mass protest of spending war. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you leave a guild? Mass protest of spending war.
Page 1 of 1