Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How do I leave current guild

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sandman85

How do I leave current guild Empty
PostSubject: How do I leave current guild   How do I leave current guild I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:58 pm

Hi everyone,

I am trying to leave my current guild because there is very poor battle attendance and I have found a more dedicated team. Trouble is I can't find out how to leave my current guild. Is it not possible?

Adam
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: How do I leave current guild   How do I leave current guild I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 4:59 pm

Sorry sandman85, but unfortunately you can only leave a guild before the Guild Battle Phase commences (the period where there was no battles going on).
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: How do I leave current guild   How do I leave current guild I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:44 pm

sandman85 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am trying to leave my current guild because there is very poor battle attendance and I have found a more dedicated team.  Trouble is I can't find out how to leave my current guild.  Is it not possible?

Adam

I have the same problem.. and i dont think why it should be fair why you cant  someone not kick out of the guild if they joined which means they are active but let others do the work.
We have 3 people of the same type and we just keep on burning tonics and poitions because of people like that..all they do is kind of cheating: they do nothing but they keeep earning rewards.
Back to top Go down
sandman85

PostSubject: Re: How do I leave current guild   How do I leave current guild I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:47 pm

okay thanks.  The rules make it sound like you can leave guild but it was too good to be true.  Lesson learned
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: How do I leave current guild   How do I leave current guild I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:42 pm

Ceres wrote:
sandman85 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am trying to leave my current guild because there is very poor battle attendance and I have found a more dedicated team.  Trouble is I can't find out how to leave my current guild.  Is it not possible?

Adam

I have the same problem.. and i dont think why it should be fair why you cant  someone not kick out of the guild if they joined which means they are active but let others do the work.
We have 3 people of the same type and we just keep on burning tonics and poitions because of people like that..all they do is kind of cheating: they do nothing but they keeep earning rewards.

Because if you could guild hop after the prep phase when the battles were going people would do so for the purpose of getting win count rewards. Unfortunately it means that people can lie or sneak their way into guilds just to leech rewards off of everyone else's work.

However in most cases these leechers usually don't get anything nice as getting the good rewards such as the 6* from wins requires attendance and active people. As in the entire guild shows up and actively participates in most if not all battles. The only possible exception to this is if they find some way to sneak into and leech from a heavy spending guild. They can probably still pull off 6*'s but the leecher could easily kill any chance at a 7*
Back to top Go down
M60A1
☆☆
M60A1

PostSubject: Re: How do I leave current guild   How do I leave current guild I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:23 pm

And besides, there are GP requirements in order to get the reward or rank units.
For example, in order to get Domitia, the 7* win reward! you need to get a
Minimum of 3,000,000 GP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I leave current guild   How do I leave current guild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do I leave current guild
Page 1 of 1