Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+221
Poopwoopii
toilajade
roronajoe
metadune
zachay2000
KuroStar
sypher55
Zaelar
orionknight
Dekaden
exia02
ItsMeDomLee
sengakae
Aniwo
gaillardia
Jim4good
tav1990
xCzl
EvolutionIsReal
Tashego
TFYLexx
gtcardwhere
zkcris
Thalasar
iusdaoasudoiausd
AotsukiHime
Br4dford
Simorelly
Raredith
crazyganster
Aegid
lmnseason
PeggyTong
Seeleprime
Rhyian
rotarywhiz
wowyogurt
asbeth37
BkWiz
ATROPEX
zSly
Cizalvin
rourou1423
Callanthe
xfallenx
LIMHAOCHENG
Soviet Leader
King of Flames
vmaester
Isylia
UgotLickinsBra
FinalWarri0r
Whenesday
Split8Infinity
Despoted
manabe
ChibiLeen
Kadaan
Miniature
luvcreamsoda
royvanewijk
Lit0fied
zealisee
FuwaMahiro
aubade888
RoyalGargoyle
themadmanazn
r0en
SCracer
Thyruz
Raiyn41
orin0083
wildfire116
dynamicZX
kingdragon
Milodalich
No Limitz
Leaffe
CopyCat
Brokenluckx3
Webols
wilyone
luvdapeace
gutochan
Sladestar
melovepotato
abendwolke
Ghost_Star
nareiko
janus1
happyasianha
predator852
Evageek
Khos
smr010
DaevaNec
tomtom98
Bsalza
wadtomaton
GamingPauper
kotobaasobid
CrescentEscargo
motoh
chidoriyourface
Lastdinosaur681
Pinion
Elmopr
Honselot
Sethala
Danaerys83
Qaras
Stoire
TwistedOne1
dcubed08
aszutai
Alistar30
Mellow
fidyyuan
chaosbladeuk
nestkhun
Ehlyon
weapon273
basiliskeye
Wheatmidge
Cyde
Cam
Reicher
mct007tc
kuyo
the3ptsling
denny0104
Jonathanc5
tzerherman
Kyliexh
senzas
natan
carliefoxface
Yamadipati
ShYber
Yimikoo
brokenchicken
DLC123G
Dispaloe
King-Shawe
Harada
TypeAlpha
tmelloi
MadBusDriver
aniken671
MrUbiquity
Icepay
larrydust
sagemacleod
Twizted0113
eskoi
larkis
iragardenia
kelvshum2990
r21s03
Sientara
kelmin2000
aquCHAOS
Byakko
bleachcosplay
Lenneth
Gunzlinger
Rayden171
drezzok472
sharpyzu
ivansensei_
shei496
Sharonlulu12
jmrrice
mandrakeooi
Dark Knlght
NapkinPower
Neoyoshi
ilykeetinpp
cornfrosty
jdelmundo
FateXero
Tomoya85kun
ohzark
Javel8
CreativeCC
fruffy
Dewmzdeigh
Strenhelden
Yoruno
po1102
kelvgoh
pnoytroi
profile4
ElysianField
Skipmode24
Curasa
Valhades
Shokkeru
Hadrael
dastand
Varis
zoebeagle
Pandy
xhir
poporin01
RedRivers
Ninjamonkey1118
DoctorCoffee
Pugilist
memphiskite
struesdell
BrinkerBeers
Serotheo
Admin
dzone23
AgitoxL
Sgtblein
memxaleph
clocksprocket
225 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

Got questions? Ask here! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:43 am

Tashego wrote:
For the next Soul Hunters event do the Event cards (Tom,Pat,Paris) give bonuses or are there new cards this time?

There will most likely be new ones, but no one knows for sure.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:43 am

crazyganster wrote:
As long as you deploy 3kingdom unit during the event quest
Do i get extra bt? Or do i have to set then up as a leader?

Yeah you just have to deploy them, they do not have to be your leader.
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:30 am

Just to verify, the battle seasoned skills states that my unit skill boosts need to be at lvl. 10.
By unit skill boost, do they mean Firebreather, Web Spinner, Titan Fist, Seal of Archangels, and Snake Eater?
Or do they mean Speed Demon and Border Warrior?
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:35 am

bleachcosplay wrote:
Just to verify, the battle seasoned skills states that my unit skill boosts need to be at lvl. 10.
By unit skill boost, do they mean Firebreather, Web Spinner, Titan Fist, Seal of Archangels, and Snake Eater?
Or do they mean Speed Demon and Border Warrior?

I think they mean unit skill levels like poison 6 goes to poison 7
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:39 am

Callanthe wrote:
Oh dear, I will have to get Achillea at some point... I never see her for sale though. And probably someone like Samantha or Keith too -.-

I am debating using Dhimitrios instead of maybe Garm as my 20 DC unit until then, since Dhimi is B-C speed

Achillea and Agnes are hard to find and more expensive than your average 4* unit. If you just want to fill the ranks of your arena team, I would recommend Fawn. His damage is a little low, but he is a B speed knockback for only 10 deploy cost and he is super easy and cheap to get.
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:41 am

hii, is it wiser to keep Antiope as monster or Recruit?? i've still yet to have my own first 5* so i'm a little confused....
and anyone know when the next colosseum event is taking place? after halls of Valhalla?
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:47 am

gaillardia wrote:
hii, is it wiser to keep Antiope as monster or Recruit?? i've still yet to have my own first 5* so i'm a little confused....
and anyone know when the next colosseum event is taking place? after halls of Valhalla?
most likely after col event...
Antiope's stats are fairly good for a 5*. some choose to remain it as a monster but I'll let you decide :/
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:35 am

StarOnyx wrote:
gaillardia wrote:
most likely after col event...
Antiope's stats are fairly good for a 5*. some choose to remain it as a monster but I'll let you decide :/

hmm... i think i'll keep her as monster and maybe max her out later Smile
my defense is made up of weak monsters... and i keep losing luna from attacks!!
Back to top Go down
zachay2000

zachay2000

PostSubject: What to do with old 4*'s   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:37 am

I want to shave down my collection and get rid of some of my old 4*'s that I will probably never touch again. Problem is that they aren't moving in my store. I was thinking, is it worth it to use a high level 4* as an enhancing material? Some of the cards in question are a lv72 Guy, and a lv68 Estalin as well as other 4* cards that I just want to get rid of. If you want to know what I want to feed them to, I have my new 6* and a lv70 5* rem. I wouldn't feed them to my Sogno because she is already lv98 and a little grinding will max her out.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:01 am

If you have the patience, max them and sell them for TE. Maxed 4*'s fetch 8-10te each, and they're usually sold as feeders. They can also be used as trading material when you buy a 5*, although not everybody will accept them. You can use them yourself, of course, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you already have a lot of means (healthy TE stock, a strong 5*/6* team, etc).

Research your cards. What I said above is applicable to generic fours. Series/event units fetch more, depending on rarity and popularity. A maxed Gloria usually goes for ~25-30TE, for example.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:43 am

My units have ate soooo many estilins over the months Smile

The way I do it is, aside from Gleb, Dhimitros, Scarlet, and a few other top notch classics, I save all the others for the panel enhancement bonus, pump them up to about level 50 with raw feeders, then feed them to some 4/5* monsters. All the LE ones that get maxed overtime I save, because people will spend a lot for them, or be more inclined to accept them in general.
Back to top Go down
metadune

PostSubject: Feeding 1* into 2* then 2* into (whatever card you're leveling) best way to level?   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:13 am

Does a level 4 2* give more experience than a level 1 2*?
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:27 am

Yes, it does.

By feeding 1* into 2* then feeding the 2* into the desired card, you do save quite a bit of luna Razz
Back to top Go down
metadune

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:31 am

Callanthe wrote:
Yes, it does.

By feeding 1* into 2* then feeding the 2* into the desired card, you do save quite a bit of luna Razz

Cool, thanks for the response! Is the experience consistent as you level the 2*?
Back to top Go down
roronajoe
☆☆
roronajoe

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:22 pm

I have a problem with purchasing coin, I hadn't received my coin yet, but my card has benn charged for purchasing><

I'll been contacting mob age support 2 days ago but there's no any news at all

Did anyone had ever same problem like me?need info please.thx
Back to top Go down
Simorelly

Simorelly

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:36 pm

predator852 wrote:

1) I have no idea what you're talking about...because brave card packs only cost brave points, statistcally more are opened, raising the amount of 3* cards you get. And because there are no 4/5/6* cards you have a higher chance of getting a 3*...

Oh sorry, I intend exactly this! Smile

Quote :
2) let me explain deploy costs in more depth. Whenever you star a quest, you have a certain number of deploy point. I.E. 60. So if you have 30 cost units, you will only be able to put them down at first. If you have 4 15 cost untts, you can put all of them down. DC regenerates overtime during the quest. So the lower the DC, the more units you can place faster. Because if this, a geneal trend is that higher DC+higher stats, to warrent such a DC, but this is not always the case. So avril might be better than Gleb, or she might not. you have to look at max stats.

Got it!

Quote :
3) Kappas are a new monster we just got like early December. I think their kinda cute but they still suck as monsters...

I see them now in the floors ^^

Quote :
4) So far, 4* plus tickets have only been given as event rewards and now, in 22 days, you can get one if you fill your bingo card!

Really really thanks!
Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:45 pm

roronajoe wrote:
I have a problem with purchasing coin, I hadn't received my coin yet, but my card has benn charged for purchasing><

I'll been contacting mob age support 2 days ago but there's no any news at all

Did anyone had ever same problem like me?need info please.thx

I haven't personally experienced any issues. But from what I can gather, you shouldn't even bother with contacting Mobage as they will send you a standardized response. You should contact either Google Play (on android) or iTunes (on iOS) to arrange for a refund of your money or coins.

I hope this helps, good luck!
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:54 pm

Simorelly wrote:

Quote :
3) Kappas are a new monster we just got like early December. I think their kinda cute but they still suck as monsters...

Quote :
4) So far, 4* plus tickets have only been given as event rewards and now, in 22 days, you can get one if you fill your bingo card!

Really really thanks!

Lol yeah I've seen them as well. Also, the fw crimson crabs and swrdfish you see are also new cards we got in december.

The triton ans sea serpent cards have yet to be added to our packs, and the Halls of Valhalla is the first time we have seen either of these units. Kinda excited myself, the triton is B speed and water so he might be an okay defense card for the casual defender such as myself...
Back to top Go down
Tashego
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:01 pm

predator852 wrote:
Simorelly wrote:

Quote :

Quote :

Really really thanks!

Lol yeah I've seen them as well. Also, the fw crimson crabs and swrdfish you see are also new cards we got in december.

The triton ans sea serpent cards have yet to be added to our packs, and the Halls of Valhalla is the first time we have seen either of these units. Kinda excited myself, the triton is B speed and water so he might be an okay defense card for the casual defender such as myself...

What do you mean triton hasn't been added to packs yet? I've had him for about 1-2 weeks in my defense. I've actually pulled about 2 of them during The middle of the Christmas event too >.<
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:11 pm

Tashego wrote:
predator852 wrote:
Simorelly wrote:

Quote :

Quote :

Really really thanks!

What do you mean triton hasn't been added to packs yet? I've had him for about 1-2 weeks in my defense. I've actually pulled about 2 of them during The middle of the Christmas event too >.<

O.o really??? I've bought like 3 boxes, and used 125k worth of brave of the course of the christmas event, havent pulled a single one! Have you seen or heard of the Sea Serpent?
Back to top Go down
Tashego
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:17 pm

predator852 wrote:

O.o really??? I've bought like 3 boxes, and used 125k worth of brave of the course of the christmas event, havent pulled a single one! Have you seen or heard of the Sea Serpent?

Yessir, apparently it's in a rare state right now because someone asked me about it the other day and said they never saw it before lol.

And I've seen it in the Tower Event but other than that nope. I really want some more of these cards though because they're the only 3* sea monsters and are actually pretty quick

Also if you haven't checked up the card on the wiki here's the link ^^ Sea Serpent

Edit: Also I was wondering since units have D speed but some are faster than others and closer to C or closer to E, is this the same for monsters? Never really checked it out before but for movement speed is there a hidden number behind the grade or are they all the same?
Back to top Go down
EvolutionIsReal

EvolutionIsReal

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:03 pm

i know about the fantasica encyclopedia, but is there a place where you can look at the full charachter artwork? id prefer this to albuming Smile
thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
http://Paintitblackcomics.com
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:12 pm

The japanese wiki has the artwork, but with japanese text.

http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/
^use google chrome's google translate
Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:17 pm

Tashego wrote:
Also I was wondering since units have D speed but some are faster than others and closer to C or closer to E, is this the same for monsters? Never really checked it out before but for movement speed is there a hidden number behind the grade or are they all the same?

Monster movement speed is the same for all monsters with the same rating. All D speed monsters move at the same rate, all C speed at the same rate, etc.
Back to top Go down
EvolutionIsReal

EvolutionIsReal

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:43 pm

Callanthe wrote:
The japanese wiki has the artwork, but with japanese text.

http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/
^use google chrome's google translate
very cool! ty! cant wait for some of those units to reach the US!
Back to top Go down
http://Paintitblackcomics.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next