Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Main Page - 5 units at the top

Go down 
+3
Tentacle Love
AzakaZero
Gabbatron
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabbatron

Gabbatron

Main Page - 5 units at the top Empty
PostSubject: Main Page - 5 units at the top   Main Page - 5 units at the top I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:16 am

On the main page of the game (right after you click on "Start Game") there are always 5 units shown at the very top. The middle one is your current leader.

My question is, what determines what other 4 units show up there?
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: Main Page - 5 units at the top   Main Page - 5 units at the top I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:52 am

Nobody really knows. Some think it's your most deployed units but I have cards showing up there that I haven't used in ages. Like Myrtille, from last panel. Sure, I DID use her a lot back then, but...well, I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Main Page - 5 units at the top   Main Page - 5 units at the top I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 12:20 pm

It's your leader's harem.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Main Page - 5 units at the top   Main Page - 5 units at the top I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:59 pm

Tentacle Love wrote:
It's your leader's harem.
LOL exactly. I think it's most deployed units too. Like even if you haven't deployed a unit for months, if you deployed it 100 times and all your other units have only been deployed 75 to date, it'll be in the top five.

Also, people forget that they trade away units in the top five all the time, and I think if you bank them into your inbox it gets reset as well...
Back to top Go down
siangaun
☆☆☆
siangaun

PostSubject: Re: Main Page - 5 units at the top   Main Page - 5 units at the top I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 2:25 pm

True, it is the unit u use the most
Back to top Go down
shure
☆☆☆
shure

PostSubject: Re: Main Page - 5 units at the top   Main Page - 5 units at the top I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 2:58 pm

siangaun wrote:
True, it is the unit u use the most
Then why the hell I don't have there my 6*s which I use a lot, but have 3*s I didn't ever use or 2* feeders sometimes X_X?
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: Main Page - 5 units at the top   Main Page - 5 units at the top I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:09 am

It is totally random. But it really depends on how long your unit shown in the main page are kept to your inventory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Page - 5 units at the top   Main Page - 5 units at the top I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Page - 5 units at the top
Page 1 of 1