Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Current Events Page Tag

Go down 
2 posters

Would players like the tag for each event to say what type of event it is?
Yes
Current Events Page Tag I_vote_lcap70%Current Events Page Tag I_vote_rcap
 70% [ 21 ]
No
Current Events Page Tag I_vote_lcap3%Current Events Page Tag I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Don't Care
Current Events Page Tag I_vote_lcap27%Current Events Page Tag I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

Current Events Page Tag Empty
PostSubject: Current Events Page Tag   Current Events Page Tag I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:13 am

To improve the current events page I would like to ask players if they would benefit if the tag before the event title describes the type of event. The change will see [Arena], [Panel], [Training], [Tower], [Recruitment] etc instead of [Event]. Thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Current Events Page Tag   Current Events Page Tag I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:33 pm

Personally, I don't care, since I more or less know what type the events are. However, I think it could help out the new players or those who have been gone for a while.
Have you considered doing [Event - Tower], [Event - Arena], something like that? I think it would look more aesthetically pleasing.
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: Current Events Page Tag   Current Events Page Tag I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:26 am

I wanted to remove the [Event] tag due to everything in the current event is an Event. Thank you for the suggestion Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Events Page Tag   Current Events Page Tag I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Events Page Tag
Page 1 of 1