Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Monster defense strategies?

Go down 
+2
carloti94
Valfrei
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Valfrei

Valfrei

Monster defense strategies? Empty
PostSubject: Monster defense strategies?   Monster defense strategies? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:41 pm

Is it worth it to invest in some decent monsters to give people some trouble when attacking? Perhaps a fun unit to send out and forage? Being attacked is kind of lame : (
Back to top Go down
carloti94

carloti94

PostSubject: Re: Monster defense strategies?   Monster defense strategies? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:42 pm

Have a look in history at how often your attacked per day if its a lot then investing might be worth it but some times you might find that you actually haven't been attacked for over a day. I think stray cats are the best to have as well as a few strong slow units. They seem to be what I fail against if i lose a battle. I setting up a good monster team would be easier if you could practice fight against your own team.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Monster defense strategies?   Monster defense strategies? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:16 pm

If you don't like being attacked you can do like I do.

have a handful of 5 star monsters that are decent level to deter people, then set my leader to a harpy (three stars). The people who do attack me have no idea what they're getting into so they get obliterated. the higher level players with teams of seven stars don't bother hitting me.

Obviously I only do this when my leader doesn't matter and it doesn't inconvenience my allies.

The end result is that my defense is successful and I get 100 brave rather than losing 10,000 luna, not that it matters. It's just funny writing "CAAAAWWWWW!!!" on the walls of people who attack the harpy.
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: Monster defense strategies?   Monster defense strategies? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:19 pm

Depends, you only really lose 10k Luna and +1 Loss to your win/loss ratio xP. I would suggest to afford a defence if you are bothered since defences can get expensive .3.
Feel free to poke my Defence Guide in my signature .3.
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Monster defense strategies?   Monster defense strategies? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:06 am

Just getting a 6* lead kinda means almost no attacks on you...

If you want to actually have a good def, you should get a mix of good beefy slow units and some stray cats in there. Sometimes, a stray cat can pass without being hit once if lucky.

Or a really cheap way to deter repeating attacker is by having like 60x 1* monsters... That'll annoy the crap out of anyone.
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Monster defense strategies?   Monster defense strategies? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:59 am

The best setups that I've encountered involve a few Stray Cats and several King Mandragora. Trolls and Krakens are easier and cheaper to obtain, but the Stray Cats are the most resilient and speedy. All it takes is one to dash through under cover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster defense strategies?   Monster defense strategies? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster defense strategies?
Page 1 of 1