Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New Character Ally question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pixeluthian

New Character Ally question Empty
PostSubject: New Character Ally question   New Character Ally question I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 1:04 am

Hello hello. Found this game after some time with Defenders of Texel. I'm new to the game having only played a few days. Still working my way through the boot camp. Looking to collect allies for the quest and ran across something I just can't explain.

What the heck is up with ally invites in this game?

Finding people to ally with in a game like Puzzle and Dragons is streamlined and efficient. However here I am just confused. Why is it when I search for potential allies, the list is populated with level one characters that are all 20/20 allied. Also all the posts on their wall are all the same. Very very odd. I've been at it for three days and have managed 2 allies. Is really the most efficient way to gain allies to go to forums and throw up a personals ad and hope people bite?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give on hunting down allies. And yes, I am investigating the ally post. =D

Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: New Character Ally question   New Character Ally question I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:03 am

Use mobage link at the upper left of the screen to find friends playing fantasica and when they accepted you, click allies tab at the bottom by swiping it and search Moba friends and tap profile and recruit.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: New Character Ally question   New Character Ally question I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:16 am

Getting good allies is very hard at first but as you become more powerful you will also become more interesting to have as an ally. Eventually you will end up with a full stable of very active and powerful allies. You just need to be patient.

Check out the looking for allies thread in this forum and look for other new players posting there. In general, players that have bothered to find, register and post on forums are a notch above the players you find in-game in terms of dedication.
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: New Character Ally question   New Character Ally question I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 2:24 am

^That's another way, that's why some players did mention their ID numbers.
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New Character Ally question   New Character Ally question I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:10 pm

Just send invites to the guys you meet in training to get started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Character Ally question   New Character Ally question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Character Ally question
Page 1 of 1