Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Colo event questions

Go down 
+10
matakaw
Kharistos
crunchy
Alzahar
Vaati
AzakaZero
KuroStar
rotarywhiz
bluerexx
tayharlan13
14 posters
AuthorMessage
tayharlan13

Colo event questions Empty
PostSubject: Colo event questions   Colo event questions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:26 pm

so i have a few ?'s about this event type. I was able to do the masque event so i understand how the event itself goes. but my question revolves around doing the best as far as even having a chance at getting a 6*. is it better to do one or the other as far as the pvp or the regular? which one would one want to burn te's on (or do te's get rid of both cooldowns) etc.

p.s. feel free to mention any other strategies or ideas.
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: Colo event questions   Colo event questions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:55 pm

If ur grinding for the prize, it is usually pve side as the bosses grants way more points than Pvp. That said, when ur not buying te, u can always do both.
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: Colo event questions   Colo event questions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:31 pm

It also depends on what type of team you have at your disposal the higher you are in the rankings on the pvp side the harder the fights, unless you are burning event items to help you win.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Colo event questions   Colo event questions I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:15 pm

Usually you can only grind for 5* if you're a free player... but that depends on your team.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: Colo event questions   Colo event questions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:02 am

KuroStar wrote:
Usually you can only grind for 5* if you're a free player... but that depends on your team.
You can't even do that without an event unit. With no event unit you will get NO bosses on the last floor and you won't get anywhere near enough BT. Well, maybe if you are constantly playing and skip sleep, but for a 5* reward that's hardly worth it.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Colo event questions   Colo event questions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:46 am

KuroStar wrote:
True. I used several TE(P) on strategic times, with a few pots Pots to stay on foot against bosses, and the only 5* i've managed to get was Daphne. Not Katia, not Ernesto, and i couldn't, as hard as i could, go above the 1k during the headstart to get Calinica. It was a nightmare Sad 

This was before i've improved myself. Previously i only had a 5* and several lvl 40-80 4*, but now, with improved cards and a guaranteed 5* team, i believe i'll rank better on this one. I just hope i'm not forced to use P items this time around.

Also, hoping they add at least a 5* on the win count rewards. That 4+ ticket made me felt unsatisfied (it gave me Anton...).
Back to top Go down
Alzahar
☆☆
Alzahar

PostSubject: Re: Colo event questions   Colo event questions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 6:02 am

Vaati wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
True. I used several TE(P) on strategic times, with a few pots Pots to stay on foot against bosses, and the only 5* i've managed to get was Daphne. Not Katia, not Ernesto, and i couldn't, as hard as i could, go above the 1k during the headstart to get Calinica. It was a nightmare Sad 

This was before i've improved myself. Previously i only had a 5* and several lvl 40-80 4*, but now, with improved cards and a guaranteed 5* team, i believe i'll rank better on this one. I just hope i'm not forced to use P items this time around.

Also, hoping they add at least a 5* on the win count rewards. That 4+ ticket made me felt unsatisfied (it gave me Anton...).
Heh, this will be my first Colo event, so I have no clue about my chances. Wishing you all good luck though!
Back to top Go down
crunchy

PostSubject: Re: Colo event questions   Colo event questions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 6:05 am

before I used to grind for 5* playing 13-16hrs a day, but seeing how 5* prices drop its definitely not worth the time spent
Back to top Go down
Kharistos
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Colo event questions   Colo event questions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 6:42 am

Well as a player that doesnt spend much at all, probably like a few bucks at most for 100 coins series starters, the 6* reward is actually grindable but you do have to be prepared to use up like all of your TE(p) and Potion(p) cos you will have to spam TE(p) when you are using the large items( Masque (L) for last event) that are given
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: Colo event questions   Colo event questions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 7:09 am

I have 32 te personal but I 'm still not ready to get serious on this event until this gives us a guaranteed success for rewards.
Back to top Go down
siangaun
☆☆☆
siangaun

PostSubject: Re: Colo event questions   Colo event questions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 7:35 am

Yeah, i like colo event, 1) we no need grind like crazy keep doing quest, it is 10minutes coolwown, we can do whatever we want. 2)using 50-100te p, we can actually get bt 6*, we need spend a set of event 4* around 10te to get bonus. 3) i have success get muriel, ernesto and calinica although cant get rank 6*
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Colo event questions   Colo event questions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:09 am

i have easily grinded the last two 6*s from colo events, as a free player. I did buy event 4*'s from other players and spent some small amount of te (less than 30 in each case), and imo the colo 6*'s have been the easiest to get. That being said it appears, from what i've read in the jp wiki, that this one will be much harder... no bt bonus units and a higher amount of bt to get, although to be fair i have not compared the date lengths.
Back to top Go down
Minowara
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Colo event questions   Colo event questions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:23 am

Ghost,

From the colo eventvthread it appears that event units do give +bt.
Back to top Go down
xbLux
☆☆
xbLux

PostSubject: Re: Colo event questions   Colo event questions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:00 am

I got the rank 6*, Stella, from the last colo as a free player. I didn't even use an event unit.

I did it from the PvP side, since everyone was so focus on the BT headstart reward. All you need for that is a decently fast team with a lot of slows allies and be willing to grind 18+ hours while hitting 90% of the cooldowns.

Last edited by xbLux on Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Colo event questions   Colo event questions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:28 am

Minowara wrote:
Ghost,

From the colo eventvthread it appears that event units do give +bt.
yes, just read this... and its not what i got from the jp wiki and re-skimming (i cant be bothered to actually read the whole thing so i could be missing it, i suggest you read it for yourself) i did not see anything stating that you would gain an increased amount of bt with an event unit... but translating the jp wiki is well not ideal. we shall see tomorrow...

regardless during the last event i only used the encounter rate 4* to get Muri and that unit was indeed needed to make it happen, it would be nice if they combined encounter and bt bonuses into a single unit. either way gaining an event 4* at the least will be necessary but not until day two when you reach the endless floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colo event questions   Colo event questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colo event questions
Page 1 of 1