Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I heard rumors about this being the last colo event?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezodan

I heard rumors about this being the last colo event? Empty
PostSubject: I heard rumors about this being the last colo event?   I heard rumors about this being the last colo event? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:38 pm

Is that true?
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: I heard rumors about this being the last colo event?   I heard rumors about this being the last colo event? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:51 pm

Probably. They took Amoureux out of the event. It's only two days... They took Mura out of her Colo Event... So yeah...
Back to top Go down
Ezodan

PostSubject: Re: I heard rumors about this being the last colo event?   I heard rumors about this being the last colo event? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:15 am

thanks for the answer, as a fairly new player, I started right after the colo event before this one. This is my favorite event thus far, really saddens me it will not come around again..
Back to top Go down
loniguseze
☆☆☆☆
loniguseze

PostSubject: Re: I heard rumors about this being the last colo event?   I heard rumors about this being the last colo event? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:50 am

Actually I dont think its the last. Japan had one more and another one that looks like a BA (arena) type of event.

But yeah the fact they massacred the latest one is not a good sign...
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: I heard rumors about this being the last colo event?   I heard rumors about this being the last colo event? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:56 am

If they're gonna kill the Mura-Colo event, I hope they still release some of the units there including the 4*s and 5*s.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: I heard rumors about this being the last colo event?   I heard rumors about this being the last colo event? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:58 am

loniguseze wrote:
Actually I dont think its the last. Japan had one more and another one that looks like a BA (arena) type of event.

But yeah the fact they massacred the latest one is not a good sign...

They took out Mura out of the Colo Event... So either they'll do a Colo like the last one again or not.
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: I heard rumors about this being the last colo event?   I heard rumors about this being the last colo event? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 1:37 pm

Ezodan wrote:
Is that true?

There have been rumors of the "death" of Colosseum for some time. Those perpetuating the rumors even glossed over the appearance of City of Dreams in their doomsaying.

While City of Dreams is the latest and severely shortened NA colo event, it's not dead. Most developers have their schedules planned out several quarters in advance. Just because you don't see one, it doesn't mean that it's "dead." It just means that they don't have any planned for future deployment at this time.

SiliconStudios/DeNA is very isolated when it comes to customer interaction, so I wouldn't expect any kind of meaningful reply if you emailed them about it.

JP hasn't had another Guild Battle/War yet, but it doesn't mean that Guild Battle is dead. Pro-tip - I was also reminded that we SKIPPED Guild Battle 1 (the source of QuidQuam.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I heard rumors about this being the last colo event?   I heard rumors about this being the last colo event? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I heard rumors about this being the last colo event?
Page 1 of 1