Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Miss Fantasica event questions.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daenerrys

Miss Fantasica event questions.  Empty
PostSubject: Miss Fantasica event questions.    Miss Fantasica event questions.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:51 pm

Hi !
I have some questions about maidens in Miss Fantasica event,
According to Fantasica Japanese database :

Marybell & Ethelred are 6*
Gremory Elizabeth & Lana are 5*

here is the Japanese site I found. Make a research (ctrl F on my French keyboard, hope it's the same for you) type 268374 to find Ethelred (magic, cost 30, D, Knockback skill) and type 207033 to find Marybell (melee, 30, B, Poison). http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%a5%e6%a5%cb%a5%c3%a5%c8%a1%fa6

But the title in Japanese says the winner of the contest will become a 7*. If we win a 5* card then transform it to a 7* don't we get more chances to get a 6* card after as a bonus like in the past maiden event ?

Thank you for reading !!

Last edited by Daenerrys on Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Miss Fantasica event questions.    Miss Fantasica event questions.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:33 pm

Uh.

All 5 cards have been out for months. And no, this event will almost certainly not hand these cards out as prizes.

The point of the event, if it stays true to the Japanese version, is to vote for one card to be made into a 7* card. Elizabeth won the Japanese event. You can easily find the picture of her in the JP wiki. The current event thread has plenty of discussions over this.

It would be nice if you can edit your post to make sure that you don't mislead any new player.
Back to top Go down
Daenerrys

PostSubject: Re: Miss Fantasica event questions.    Miss Fantasica event questions.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 6:36 pm

Ok thank you I just edited my message. Tell me if it's ok that way, thanks ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Fantasica event questions.    Miss Fantasica event questions.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miss Fantasica event questions.
Page 1 of 1