Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Training points not renewing

Go down 
+2
Grumpy
dantidd
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dantidd

Training points not renewing Empty
PostSubject: Training points not renewing   Training points not renewing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:06 am

So i have been noticing a problem as of late. Where I will put the game game to let it restore the training point. But when I come back the the game the points have not moved I have had this happen at least ten times. Has anyone else seen this problem.
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Training points not renewing   Training points not renewing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:26 am

I find that going to home screen and then leaving resolve this problem. If you stay in certain training related screens and stay there, it won't regen.

I believe this is related to an exploitable bug... and I'll just not say anymore on that...
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: Training points not renewing   Training points not renewing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:32 am

Did you join the latest event? There has been issues with TPs not regenerating in previous events when the player has not visited the event page.
Back to top Go down
dantidd

PostSubject: Re: Training points not renewing   Training points not renewing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 4:43 am

This is not the first event this has happen to me. I am a pretty hard core grinder so i notice when this happens. I had sent a message four events ago to mobage but they said there not a problem. I have noticed that it many of the time this has happened it was while I was on a training stage.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Training points not renewing   Training points not renewing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:37 pm

Grumpy wrote:
I find that going to home screen and then leaving resolve this problem. If you stay in certain training related screens and stay there, it won't regen.

I believe this is related to an exploitable bug... and I'll just not say anymore on that...
This is a fact, not an exploitable bug.
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Training points not renewing   Training points not renewing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:57 am

KuroStar wrote:
Grumpy wrote:

This is a fact, not an exploitable bug.
Every bug is an unexpected behavior. If you use that to your advantage, it is an exploit. The way in which this bug occurs implies a certain algorithm of TP regen taking place. And I'm suggesting it may be open to exploit. Though, to confirm or deny is impossible without extremely large amount of effort... which I'm obviously not going to waste on. But I feel like there's others out there who already checked and found it to be either not an exploitable bug, or exploiting it to their needs.
Back to top Go down
popka92

PostSubject: Re: Training points not renewing   Training points not renewing I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:31 pm

This started happening to me at the start of the current event (sea paradise). I used to leave it on the training area and just check on it now and then while at work but I can't do that anymore because it no longer regenerates while in training or anything related, including the event's main page.
I figured it was either a bug or was done to prevent some other exploit somewhere. I'd much like it to be fixed.

:/
Back to top Go down
shure
☆☆☆
shure

PostSubject: Re: Training points not renewing   Training points not renewing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:58 am

I had the same problem during training tower event. Just do what other says - return to game home screen before closing game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training points not renewing   Training points not renewing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training points not renewing
Page 1 of 1