Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Training Points

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson09
☆☆
Crimson09

Training Points Empty
PostSubject: Training Points   Training Points I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:07 pm

I am new to the game and I am having a difficult time discovering the max amount of training points available. Also, does each level of proof of training only provide 1 extra training point?
Back to top Go down
darkenn
☆☆
darkenn

Training Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Points   Training Points I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:00 pm

Welcome! Max is 300 and yes, each skill raises it by 1. Can get quite expensive later on.

Also, read through the FAQ. Lots of good info there.
Back to top Go down
Crimson09
☆☆
Crimson09

Training Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Points   Training Points I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 8:17 pm

Thanks and I will take a look at it.
Back to top Go down
Cavemaneca
☆☆

Training Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Points   Training Points I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:00 am

As far as I understand, for regular play the max TP doesn't really give you more training points. Even at max level you still only recover TP at 10/min.

However, when you start getting into events, you are wasting Pots if you don't have max TP.
Some suggestions:

1: If you're just starting, and don't plan on rushing your first couple events, try getting the AP bonus skill first, then go for things like Blessing of the Valkyrie.

2: Just don't use Pots at all until you reach max.(especially real pots)

3: Less max TP means you're going to need to do training every 20 min instead of every 30 if you want to make sure you're being efficient.

All things considered the FAQ has some of the best information. Look into it a bit first then decided what would be best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Points   Training Points I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Points
Page 1 of 1