Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How long to get 1st 5* units?

Go down 
+18
macrosssdf1
Kharistos
KuroStar
bluerexx
Mecheon
Saureus
abuqasar
AzakaZero
Grumpy
Vaati
shure
Kresnik
Cluelessly
TheRoyaiChaos
gambolice
xbLux
DatGreenTea
seanlink
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

How long to get 1st 5* units? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How long to get 1st 5* units?   How long to get 1st 5* units? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 1:44 am

seanlink wrote:
Someone was selling Ignat, Sobrio and Sheryl for 3 TE each.  Should I buy one of them?  I only have 4 tradeable TE to my name.
of the 3 Ignat is the strongest [ trade and combatwise ] if you're looking for bang for your buck
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: How long to get 1st 5* units?   How long to get 1st 5* units? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:07 pm

With regard to auctions, what does it mean when the high bid is by the same person as the auctioneer? Like one auction was for a Purifica and highest big was 3 TE, but bid was also by the guy holding the auction.

Does this mean that I need to bid at least 3 TE, or i need at least 3 TE plus something else?
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

PostSubject: Re: How long to get 1st 5* units?   How long to get 1st 5* units? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:52 pm

seanlink wrote:
With regard to auctions, what does it mean when the high bid is by the same person as the auctioneer?  Like one auction was for a Purifica and highest big was 3 TE, but bid was also by the guy holding the auction.

Does this mean that I need to bid at least 3 TE, or i need at least 3 TE plus something else?
Auctions work by having multiple people with being linked up on the auctioneers wall. The auctioneer will set the rules of the auction and usually put the accepted currencies in his banner. The unit that is set as leader by the auctioneer is usually the card that is up for bidding. Players who are linked up will then post bids in an attempt to secure the highest bid.

I think when you saw the guy holding the auction he was repeating the highest bid for everyone else to see. The auctioneer will usually call 3 times before a unit is sold. Every auctioneer has their own rules and preferences though. Some auctions are blazingly fast, while some are painstakingly slow. The general idea is you can get everything cheaper in auctions if you can find and afford it pure.
Back to top Go down
macrosssdf1
☆☆☆
macrosssdf1

PostSubject: Re: How long to get 1st 5* units?   How long to get 1st 5* units? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 5:36 am

my first 5* was zita which I bought with what little TE and pots I had saved up.  I had just started the game.  Climbed to top and got lucky and scored alt.  Since then I grinded eriohnet and muriel, didn't even get annette in GA lol.  But collecting all those 5* from event, and tradeable te/pots, I managed to get good cards like aksana somehow, from trading and selling.  Basically turned alt,eriohnet,muriel, and whatever 5*, goddess I had, and tradeable te/pots  into aksana, monica, and nanaca x2 so far.

Friend got into the game, and he got his first 6* already within one week, a petra.  He just sold 4* 80's, his shards from this event, sold godess and somehow scrapped up enough to buy her cheap.

other friend who started around my time, july 15th or so, got his first 6* too muriel.  He was lazy and never tried to trade or anything, never listened to my advice to post on walls and stuff.  But he saw our new friend get his 6* and went wth, so he started selling/trading too.

anyways, I suggest you get a fresh zita, or purifica, or klavier, they go for like 3-4 te, and they are decent units.  Level them up to 100, then try to sell them for a little profit, then buy another fresh and repeat.  It takes work but eventualy you will get some TE and can afford a cheap 6*.

do your quests, and get a stray cat from collecting artifacts, level her up a little and sell her for some te too.
Back to top Go down
Mhazard

Mhazard

PostSubject: Re: How long to get 1st 5* units?   How long to get 1st 5* units? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:44 am

for me, it only takes two weeks to buy 5*s like Puri by selling a set of LE4* or LV40 common 4* set, as long as the seller accept unit offer or in need of LV40 feeder set, or if I managed to keep and bring out long forgotten (around a half year to 1 year) units like mGibson + Tanith set, I can often get fresh 5* within a week without a single TE nor leveling, still, it depends on seller.
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: How long to get 1st 5* units?   How long to get 1st 5* units? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 7:52 pm

I see someone selling a Rose for 3TE, that sound like a good buy? Rose looks like she has good stats.
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: How long to get 1st 5* units?   How long to get 1st 5* units? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:25 pm

I also have about 20 goddesses (not counting Eponas). Was thinking i should set up shop to sell them, how much should I try to sell them for? Seen some people sell 2 goddesses for 1 TE, some sell 3 for 1 TE.
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: How long to get 1st 5* units?   How long to get 1st 5* units? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:42 pm

What the deal with price difference in 5* units from fresh to max? I've seen fresh Lucrezia sell for around 3-5TE, then i see Max (not sure if that means 100 or 120) selling for 40TE. Do 5* units really go up that much in value when leveled?

Fresh 4* only seem to go for 0.5-1TE, while lv80 4* go for 2TE. They don't seem to rise that much.
Back to top Go down
macrosssdf1
☆☆☆
macrosssdf1

PostSubject: Re: How long to get 1st 5* units?   How long to get 1st 5* units? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:52 pm

the price just varies from person to person. I sell my 100 maybe 3-4 te higher than fresh, mlb a bit more etc.
Back to top Go down
sycovenom

PostSubject: Re: How long to get 1st 5* units?   How long to get 1st 5* units? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:53 pm

My 1st 5 star was Sarah pulled from my 1st or 2nd pack Very Happy

But that was it for a LONG time till I bought Holly for 20TE

1st 5*'s I earned in an event were Klavia, and Purifica
But those 2 were after I already got 4 other 5*'s from trading TE

But in all honesty unless you get lucky pulling a 5* from a pack, or use the hero points to buy one you will not be doing well enough in events to rank, or earn one as with 4*'s you are gimped. I learned this after many events where I just couldn't pull it no matter how much I played. Its like now I got a barrier trying to get a 6* off the events using only 5*'s (Luckily pulled a 6* last night)
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: How long to get 1st 5* units?   How long to get 1st 5* units? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:12 pm

To player who contacted me last night about trading a 5* for 5 of my Anu's, i'll do the trade for Ignat i guess. I don't know your name since your name is gone from my wall (too many other posts).
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: How long to get 1st 5* units?   How long to get 1st 5* units? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:12 pm

To everyone else, is me trading 5 Anu's for an Ignot a good deal?
Back to top Go down
sycovenom

PostSubject: Re: How long to get 1st 5* units?   How long to get 1st 5* units? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 7:55 pm

IMHO I'd do that trade if you don't need the Anu's

Ignat is great vs ground (if you haven't done the 20-# quests he will be a god send), and ok VS water just he sucks vs Air (I've seen worst) so as you have no 5*'s he'd be good.

Side note I've tried selling goddesses 5 for 3TE, and had no biters so I just gave up. Same with 3*, and 4* feeders was doing 5 4*' for 3TE, or 5 3*'s for 1TE, and no one wanted them tried selling for a few weeks(prior to prices going to hell) bumping my post every 10-15 mins. Kinda glad I gave up as I pulled my 1st 6 star (Alexander) last night so I fed it a pile of junk I had for sale that I stored in my inbox along with a pile of Ambrosia to get it to 140 in under 24 hours of owning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How long to get 1st 5* units?   How long to get 1st 5* units? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:05 pm

Post on my wall or something, I have a few spares that aren't really going to be used for anything, I'm sure they'd love to be your first 5*.
Back to top Go down
greatgooglygo

greatgooglygo

PostSubject: Re: How long to get 1st 5* units?   How long to get 1st 5* units? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:39 pm

seanlink wrote:
To player who contacted me last night about trading a 5* for 5 of my Anu's, i'll do the trade for Ignat i guess.  I don't know your name since your name is gone from my wall (too many other posts).
I really hope that you enjoy him! I hate seeing my cards sit in the inbox, not being used, so i would rather trade them away cheaply to someone who will use them. I also hope that the event unit helps you out~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long to get 1st 5* units?   How long to get 1st 5* units? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How long to get 1st 5* units?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2