Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

best 6 5* units that will last me a long while

Go down 
+2
sGabe4
ralfizzle2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ralfizzle2

best 6 5* units that will last me a long while Empty
PostSubject: best 6 5* units that will last me a long while   best 6 5* units that will last me a long while I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:48 pm

I would like to make a formidable team with 300 te. Would like to have 6 cards that could keep me going for a while. Would like 2 slow 2 kb 1 pois 1 area atk
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: best 6 5* units that will last me a long while   best 6 5* units that will last me a long while I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:51 pm

you can buy 3-4 okay 6* units for 300TE
even more if you wait a little bit for the impeding 6* market crash thanks to the introduction of 7*s
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: best 6 5* units that will last me a long while   best 6 5* units that will last me a long while I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:55 pm

yea, maybe get a solid cheap all around 6* and then wait for the prices to drop over the next 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
ralfizzle2

PostSubject: Re: best 6 5* units that will last me a long while   best 6 5* units that will last me a long while I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:06 pm

Whats going on in the next 2 weeks?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: best 6 5* units that will last me a long while   best 6 5* units that will last me a long while I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:09 pm

ralfizzle2 wrote:
Whats going on in the next 2 weeks?

well its speculated we will be getting 7* units. When that happens people will burn up all their te in order to rank driving down the prices in a big way and drying up the te out there. when that happens the ranked 6* will go out to more people which means more people will be competing for those units, again increasing the value of te.

Plus, 5*'s will not last you long at all and if you blew all your te on 5*s you would be regretting it in two weeks anyways.
Back to top Go down
ralfizzle2

PostSubject: Re: best 6 5* units that will last me a long while   best 6 5* units that will last me a long while I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:16 pm

I c. Thanks for the heads up. So I should wait for 2 weeks to buy 6* cards?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: best 6 5* units that will last me a long while   best 6 5* units that will last me a long while I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:23 pm

well keep an eye on the rare card reports and look up units you dont know the stats on to get a feel for how good a unit is in relation to its cost. if you dont have any good units you may want to pick one up now for about 70'ish te so you will be able to progress well in the training event, but yes, if your going to spend a lot of te on units you really should wait because prices will really go down.
feel free ask about anything you see on the rcr here.
Back to top Go down
ralfizzle2

PostSubject: Re: best 6 5* units that will last me a long while   best 6 5* units that will last me a long while I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: best 6 5* units that will last me a long while   best 6 5* units that will last me a long while I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:33 pm

You have just been given the exact right advice by all of the people above.

But that being said, here are the 5* units I still own and don't think I'll ever sell. I know, I know.. we'll see about that! But I have several 6* units now and am still holding on to these!

Heide - 10dc, superstrong for a 5* Surprised She's incredibly slow (E speed) but when you need to deploy someone strong into a battle or quest and can't wait for your points to refill (and can't afford a gob of Charles yet) she's pretty awesome. I also like to lead her sometimes when I'm tired of pretending to be a guy or tired of pretending to have giant boobs Razz
Ixtab - I just love the art! (and she's only 20dc and poisons and I wasn't holding another 5* magic so I figure why not keep her.)
Prister - Very strong BA damage for a 5* long range (back row in BA) card that isn't too slow, and she's only 20dc and SOOOOO PRETTY!
Thrain - 15dc, 2x attack in BA, B speed, and about as cheap as any 5* card. Can't really go wrong with him if you don't have a gob of Charles.
Lev - S speed as leader and cute little sprite. Nuff said.
Trish - I earned her and like her art so I probably won't sell her for as cheap as people want to buy her. (I felt the same way about my Isaac, but I did trade him away to help me get my Charles)
Agastache - Earned her so I'm kinda attached, and the card is so unique and quirky (she's hugging a root, wtf?) so might not ever part with her either.

I am not AT ALL saying that you should buy these cards, and in fact if I didn't have the stable of 6* that I have I would probably be using different 5*s But as I've accumulated and sold/traded away many 5* and been building my 6* army, these are the 5* that have stayed with me and it was fun for me to think about the reasons.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: best 6 5* units that will last me a long while   best 6 5* units that will last me a long while I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:05 pm

Diane - very high 5* stats, 30 dc, knockback. Good art, will probably always be one of the higher demand 5 stars.

Soldado - melee area attack. very nice to have, great stats, and there's so many out there she's practically free. Go get one. It will probably cost you like 5 te tops. And that's if you're willing to spend anything.

Rem - melee poison, fast speed. 20 dc. She hits every single high point she can in a poison unit. You will be hard pressed to find better until you look at 6 star units. Be aware that it will be hard to find someone willing to part with her. No, you can't have mine.

Camille - This one's weird. You'll see that "palace guard atk up" and wonder what in the world it's for. Well, this unit buffs itself. This is the only 5 star unit who gains the benefit of their ability when fighting bosses, like the ones in the upcoming training event HINT HINT. You could run MULTIPLES of this character if you got two or three, and you'd kick ass (but you have to use a special item to deploy more than one) the kicker is that if you and your close buds set Camille as your leaders, you can deploy multiples, and theif buffs stack, meaning you'll get six star unit stats out of this 5 star unit. WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE SAY NO MORE

I can't think of any other obvious ones off the top of my head, but those are the big ones that I know of.

If you're an extreme budget player and you want to rock the charts, Camille is your best bet. It's practically cheating.
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: best 6 5* units that will last me a long while   best 6 5* units that will last me a long while I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 7:41 pm

edwin, zande, lev, barbara, and maybe sarah are probably the most useful 5* units.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best 6 5* units that will last me a long while   best 6 5* units that will last me a long while I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

best 6 5* units that will last me a long while
Page 1 of 1