Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How long do you keep inactive allies

Go down 
+14
Tattycoram
BlueInfyn
Blargod
Esofonic
myad
SGTmeowmeow
Hunkamajunka
metadune
pleut
LivingNexus
deedlit228
Reikr
NotAPieceOfPie
Timed
18 posters

1 day - 2 days
How long do you keep inactive allies I_vote_lcap2%How long do you keep inactive allies I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
2 days - 4 days
How long do you keep inactive allies I_vote_lcap9%How long do you keep inactive allies I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
4 days - 7 days
How long do you keep inactive allies I_vote_lcap20%How long do you keep inactive allies I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 11 ]
7 days (1 week) - 14 days
How long do you keep inactive allies I_vote_lcap33%How long do you keep inactive allies I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 18 ]
14 days (2 weeks) - 1 month
How long do you keep inactive allies I_vote_lcap20%How long do you keep inactive allies I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 11 ]
1 month - 2 months
How long do you keep inactive allies I_vote_lcap15%How long do you keep inactive allies I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 8 ]
never drop
How long do you keep inactive allies I_vote_lcap0%How long do you keep inactive allies I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 54

AuthorMessage
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

How long do you keep inactive allies Empty
PostSubject: How long do you keep inactive allies   How long do you keep inactive allies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:49 am

i keep allies for 2 days unless they say they'll be back then i keep them for 1 month.
Back to top Go down
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆
NotAPieceOfPie

PostSubject: Re: How long do you keep inactive allies   How long do you keep inactive allies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:51 am

If they were really good allies, I wait about one or two months.
If they were allies that were just there and only logged on for like one or two hours, I give them a week.
Back to top Go down
Reikr

Reikr

PostSubject: Re: How long do you keep inactive allies   How long do you keep inactive allies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:00 pm

I do it pretty much like NotAPieceOfPie. Althought, I'll keep stronger allies for longer and I find it much easier to kick the weak.
Just realized that last part sounds kinda cruel Razz
Back to top Go down
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How long do you keep inactive allies   How long do you keep inactive allies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:58 pm

Ditto as the people above me. Though it also depends on whether I built any sort of rapport with them in the past. It's much harder for me to kick someone who I've had pleasant conversation with. T.T
Back to top Go down
LivingNexus

LivingNexus

PostSubject: Re: How long do you keep inactive allies   How long do you keep inactive allies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:45 pm

I drop allies after five days of inactivity no matter their power level, unless I met them on here. Then it would probably be closer to two weeks before I let them go.
Back to top Go down
pleut
☆☆☆☆
pleut

PostSubject: Re: How long do you keep inactive allies   How long do you keep inactive allies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:21 pm

If I've "heard" from that player before or I met them from the forum, I usually kept them for 2 weeks even if inactive.

For the rest, most of the time I'll keep for 2 weeks unless I really need the spot then I'll do 1 week.

Of course, advance notice will result in 1 month Smile
Back to top Go down
metadune

PostSubject: Re: How long do you keep inactive allies   How long do you keep inactive allies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:16 pm

About 2wks unless they're good allies then about a month or so
Back to top Go down
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆
Hunkamajunka

PostSubject: Re: How long do you keep inactive allies   How long do you keep inactive allies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:52 pm

i personally always drop allies every day or so, nothing against them but advertising to the same people wont get you much business as far as trading goes. I only keep one or two allies that i started out with
Back to top Go down
SGTmeowmeow

PostSubject: Re: How long do you keep inactive allies   How long do you keep inactive allies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:08 pm

Depending on their leader, 4* -> 1 week, 5* -> 2 weeks, 6* -> 3 weeks, good ally -> +1 week. I had a good ally that was MIA for just past the 1 month mark but finally came back; they explained that their app wasn't working for a while.
Back to top Go down
Hunkamajunka
☆☆☆
Hunkamajunka

PostSubject: Re: How long do you keep inactive allies   How long do you keep inactive allies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:27 pm

i was away for 2 months lol cuz i lost my ipod, but not too sad that a few people removed me. then i got Alvida then everyone was all over it
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How long do you keep inactive allies   How long do you keep inactive allies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:25 pm

2 days?!? wow...

i usually keep for about a month. never know... they could be having emergency -- hospitalised from accident, personal crisis, etc...

1 month is good enough indication... then i leave a message on their wall to say I'm dropping them.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How long do you keep inactive allies   How long do you keep inactive allies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:27 pm

Hunkamajunka wrote:
i personally always drop allies every day or so, nothing against them but advertising to the same people wont get you much business as far as trading goes. I only keep one or two allies that i started out with
this is one reason why i'm now more conscious when adding new allies.

i want to avoid traders. first of all, they use my wall as free advertisement. they dun bother to give me discount. they dun pay me for the space... what the heck?!?

worse are traders like you who then drop allies just like that...
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: How long do you keep inactive allies   How long do you keep inactive allies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:49 pm

Well.. I'm not a type of person that randomly drops allies..

But I definitely wont be dropping those that always entertain me by chatting or doing some silly things sunny

As for other allies.. I have no idea whether they are a living being or some kind of robots.. Never post in my wall (even while braving) but somehow logged on everyday..

Must be.. very timid... or extremely shy..
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: How long do you keep inactive allies   How long do you keep inactive allies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:49 pm

Same sentiment as myad. I can't believe that a lot of people are so hardcore nowadays...
Back to top Go down
BlueInfyn

BlueInfyn

PostSubject: Re: How long do you keep inactive allies   How long do you keep inactive allies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:43 pm

I only keep them for an hour.

If they don't leave their phone on at all times, even just keeping it on in the background allows your partners to still use you. If they don't do this, they're not dedicated enough to be worth my time.

I expect perfection. If you're not perfect, you're not worth my time. I need allies, not children.

Get on my level, or get out of my way.

lolimkiddingiusuallykeepthemamonth

Esofonic wrote:
Never post in my wall (even while braving) but somehow logged on everyday..

I never understood why people spam "brave" on people's walls. My friend always ranks top 200 in the events he cares about and he's a free player, but I've never seen him post on my wall other than when I ask him a question. I do the same. Why flood someone's wall?

I do do it once a week though, just so my allies know they're in my thoughts. =P But I can't do any more than that. I DO post when I change leaders though.
Back to top Go down
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How long do you keep inactive allies   How long do you keep inactive allies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:55 pm

Esofonic wrote:

As for other allies.. I have no idea whether they are a living being or some kind of robots.. Never post in my wall (even while braving) but somehow logged on everyday..

Have you been spying on me? Razz Just kidding. That's pretty much me. My personal reason for being quiet is that I don't say anything unless there's something that needs to be said. I've never been much for small talk. After all, I never know if I'm annoying people with constant posts. And one of my main reasons for playing Fantasica is the convenience of playing on the go. All I need is a few minutes every so often to tap a few buttons and I can go on with my day.

Though I can also see other reasons for being a super active "mute"--namely if the person is from another country where English is their second language. I had a Korean ally (who recently quit Crying or Very sad ) that hardly posted anything, but if you checked his wall, he was always chatting away with another Korean ally.
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: How long do you keep inactive allies   How long do you keep inactive allies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:12 am

BlueInfyn wrote:

I never understood why people spam "brave" on people's walls. My friend always ranks top 200 in the events he cares about and he's a free player, but I've never seen him post on my wall other than when I ask him a question. I do the same. Why flood someone's wall?

I do do it once a week though, just so my allies know they're in my thoughts. =P But I can't do any more than that. I DO post when I change leaders though.

I find most people put brave on other peoples wall to remind them to brave
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: How long do you keep inactive allies   How long do you keep inactive allies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:50 am

BlueInfyn wrote:

That's it... even if you do it once in a certain condition, at least it gives you feeling that you are not alone..

And just like what the other people already state in another thread, it creeps you when you visit their wall only to find your own post since a week ago..
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How long do you keep inactive allies   How long do you keep inactive allies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:35 am

Esofonic wrote:
And just like what the other people already state in another thread, it creeps you when you visit their wall only to find your own post since a week ago..
ya, this bit does scare me abit... coz i started wondering if i'm too 'chatty' and 'spammy'... coz on some of my ally's wall, i see only my posts... yikes...
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How long do you keep inactive allies   How long do you keep inactive allies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:44 am

I will wait on a good ally - someone who otherwise has been logging in about daily, at about the same time that I log in, about at my level (or working to get there), and is a nice person/fair trader etc. I usually give them a couple weeks.

It's easy for someone to have phone problems, travel/work/family issues or vacation that might keep them away from the game for a few days and I'd rather wait for a good ally to come back after a few days than drop them for someone who turns out to be a spammer, unfair trader, etc.

I am more likely to drop an ally who never levels up. I dropped a couple of allies during arena event who didn't put strong/maxed leads up and I'd pretty much left them in the dust a few weeks ago but was hanging on to help them out. But when arena came, they were a liability since the arena plugged in random allies to help you. I felt kind of bad, but that makes a lot more sense to me than dropping someone who just doesn't log in for a few days but it otherwise a great ally.

Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: How long do you keep inactive allies   How long do you keep inactive allies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:42 am

2 weeks to a month for me.
Depends on ally.
I usually look for a 5/6* replacement before I remove them.
Back to top Go down
Colaleon
☆☆☆
Colaleon

PostSubject: Re: How long do you keep inactive allies   How long do you keep inactive allies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:46 am

I always keep 1 spot in my ally list open. If I get an ally request from someone with a 5* or 6* leader, I drop whichever ally has been least active or is weakest (I still have a few 4* allies) and then I accept the new ally. It's survival of the fittest.
Back to top Go down
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How long do you keep inactive allies   How long do you keep inactive allies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:41 pm

2 weeks, unless he says something or he's been very active/high quality, in which case a month.

If there's an event where I really need ally support though, that can drop to "has been on during event".
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

PostSubject: Re: How long do you keep inactive allies   How long do you keep inactive allies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:50 am

Inactive allies are really annoying, I give the boot after 7 days without notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long do you keep inactive allies   How long do you keep inactive allies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1