Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Lost unit after update

Go down 
+3
Ghost_Star
Pandalicious
Sankha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sankha

Lost unit after update Empty
PostSubject: Lost unit after update   Lost unit after update I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:10 am

hey,

I just updated the game and started it. When I went questing I noticed that my new 5* Calinica (lvl 96) was gone.

Someone else with the same problem, or had this problem before?
Back to top Go down
Pandalicious

PostSubject: Re: Lost unit after update   Lost unit after update I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:11 am

looks like all the head start reward from last event was lost. A few people I know lost Rendel.
Back to top Go down
Sankha

PostSubject: Re: Lost unit after update   Lost unit after update I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:16 am

Also noticed that I can't deploy my 10th unit with the guild battle
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Lost unit after update   Lost unit after update I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:16 am

indeed, the 5* head start from last event is gone from my inventory as well, i still have Muriel and the final rank rewards... i think this has happened before an the unit was still taking up space it just couldnt be seen, i have no way of knowing as i didnt notice until now... anyway im glad for the extra space ^^
Back to top Go down
abkranbob
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Lost unit after update   Lost unit after update I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:29 am

Me too. Maybe changing her card art? Just hoping thats it
Back to top Go down
Cake-killer

Cake-killer

PostSubject: Re: Lost unit after update   Lost unit after update I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:47 am

Calinica is gone and that is a trouble indeed a few minutes before battle.
Back to top Go down
Robbyes

PostSubject: Re: Lost unit after update   Lost unit after update I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:56 am

Yep lots of people with the same problem, including me. Maintenance right after I submit my report. Hope they can fix things!
Back to top Go down
darkcloud313
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Lost unit after update   Lost unit after update I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 10:00 am

theres a maintenance but now it cutting into first battle. and my rendal was leveled up. now it going to suck leveling and ambroing her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost unit after update   Lost unit after update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost unit after update
Page 1 of 1