Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Need some advice on what to do next

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MountnKing

Need some advice on what to do next Empty
PostSubject: Need some advice on what to do next   Need some advice on what to do next I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:48 am

hi everyone. I've been playing fantasica for a few weeks now, and I'm wondering if any of the more experienced players might have any advice on what I should focus on doing next.

Currently my lead and only 5* is 96 Joachim. I have a max gleb, alex, and a few mid-leveled 4*s that I use for events. I have a little under 70 TE. Right now I'm leveling Naneal, partly in preparation for the tower event but mostly because she seems like she'll be an awesome card to have for some events, with her 10 DC.

So if you were in my shoes, what would you focus on doing? Getting more 5*s ? Saving for a good 6*? Or even more 4*s maybe?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Tabrias

Tabrias

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice on what to do next   Need some advice on what to do next I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:51 am

How on earth did you get 70 TE in a few weeks? Are you F2P? D:
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice on what to do next   Need some advice on what to do next I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:54 am

if your te is tradeable, you could could probably pick up 1 or even 2, 6*s.

If its not tradeable i would just focus on maxing out your most useful cards and grind out the next 6* as they will probably continue to be easy to get.

The next event is a training event, not tower... it just has tower in the name... so you will need strong units of each land/air/water to take down bosses. focus on joac first. Naneal is great for arena events because of her low dc but she will not give a point bonus for taking down a boss, just for encountering one, so dont worry about leveling her for this next event.
Back to top Go down
MountnKing

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice on what to do next   Need some advice on what to do next I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:56 am

Tabrias wrote:

I spent a little on TE, rather than gambling on mega packs Cool
Back to top Go down
MountnKing

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice on what to do next   Need some advice on what to do next I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:02 am

Ghost_Star wrote:

any suggestions for a decent 6* that is around that price? most of the really good 6s seem to be like 100++
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice on what to do next   Need some advice on what to do next I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:07 am

MountnKing wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:

any suggestions for a decent 6* that is around that price? most of the really good 6s seem to be like 100++

I would try and pick up an Anastasia, spam the rcr offering 50te for a fresh one, maybe even less. She has really great stats and only 20 dc. You'll just have to do some spamming... maybe quite a bit.

On the other hand you could probably get either of the recent 6*'s, Pregare or Mortica easily for 70 te, and if you held out, you could pick up either for less, i would try for 50-60te. Motica would be the better as her stats are really good, poison is great for quests and lower deploy cost. Pregare is so so all around but really good in certain circumstances... like trials - inferno. Mort's value compared to Pregare will go up as we near BA3
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice on what to do next   Need some advice on what to do next I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:09 am

if you can hold out... wait for an event where te gives a huge advantage, like arena or tower events. These events will greatly drive down the te price of great cards, almost in half.
Back to top Go down
MountnKing

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice on what to do next   Need some advice on what to do next I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:14 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
if you can hold out... wait for an event where te gives a huge advantage, like arena or tower events. These events will greatly drive down the te price of great cards, almost in half.

wow, so people start selling off their good cards so they can stay ahead on the leaderboards? that sounds like an interesting opportunity..

thanks for all the info !
Back to top Go down
Tabrias

Tabrias

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice on what to do next   Need some advice on what to do next I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:29 pm

MountnKing wrote:
Tabrias wrote:

I spent a little on TE, rather than gambling on mega packs Cool

Smart.
Back to top Go down
Lenneth

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice on what to do next   Need some advice on what to do next I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:20 pm

Yeah, with 70 TEs, you can probably get 6s outright. Ana, Abel, Rein, Mort, Pregare, Mata, Petra, ect are all obtainable. Or, if you want to be creative, package your max 5 or 4 to improve overall value. And, there will be bloodbaths in future events because of 7, and many people will desperately want TEs. Find those big spenders (someone with huge card numbers) from RCR and offer 70 tes and max cards for fresh mid 6s like Monica, Dana ect. It's a low balling, and you might even be yelled at, but they might be desperate enough to part fresh mid-tier 6s for TEs. If all fails, I can trade fresh Pregare for 60 lol.

Other tips, buy fresh 5 with two or three max 4s and build your army, hold onto TEs with your dear life, and if necessary, buy event 4 cards with goddess cards...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice on what to do next   Need some advice on what to do next I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need some advice on what to do next
Page 1 of 1