Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Why the huge hype over Ludmilla?

Go down 
+5
kalivon
Iburnq8
Belhyde
red11590
sGabe4
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

Why the huge hype over Ludmilla? Empty
PostSubject: Why the huge hype over Ludmilla?   Why the huge hype over Ludmilla? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:46 am

Up until today I thought she was this amazing tank for BA3 but I quickly realized that Nanaca and Milagros are the same in speed and DC as Ludmilla. The only thing going for Ludmilla is her slightly higher damage.
Why do people shell out 500TE (even more when she became pullable, and slightly less nowadays) when they could buy 4-5 Nanas with that much? Is Slow really that much better than Poison and Knockback? Or is it the fact that Ludmilla sits in the front row?
If you only use Nana+Mila+Nina etc then they would become your first row and again, you would not need to shell out the 500TE for a Ludmilla. Am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
red11590

red11590

PostSubject: Re: Why the huge hype over Ludmilla?   Why the huge hype over Ludmilla? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:06 am

maybe its art?
Back to top Go down
red11590

red11590

PostSubject: Re: Why the huge hype over Ludmilla?   Why the huge hype over Ludmilla? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:07 am

i also do question it sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Belhyde
☆☆
Belhyde

PostSubject: Re: Why the huge hype over Ludmilla?   Why the huge hype over Ludmilla? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:28 am

Milagros is new card though right?
Also art.jpg
Back to top Go down
Iburnq8
☆☆☆☆☆
Iburnq8

PostSubject: Re: Why the huge hype over Ludmilla?   Why the huge hype over Ludmilla? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:34 am

You know me about Ludmila...

I will tell you many things about her !!!!!!!
1- Sprite !.
2- Arts. !
3- 20 DC
4- SLOW
5- Blood !!!!.

She's amazing !!!! Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
kalivon

PostSubject: Re: Why the huge hype over Ludmilla?   Why the huge hype over Ludmilla? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:40 am

Murder Princess.
Chainsaw.
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Why the huge hype over Ludmilla?   Why the huge hype over Ludmilla? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:10 am

you can use charles effectively if you deploy ludmila

and yes, slow is a lot better than poison and knockback
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Why the huge hype over Ludmilla?   Why the huge hype over Ludmilla? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:18 am

hm I totally get the art and blood and sprite part and it's not as much the price that I have a hard time understanding but the hype around her
but I guess those two go hand in hand at the end of the day
I just feel like maybe a team of Nanacas would be more efficient???? IDK really
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Why the huge hype over Ludmilla?   Why the huge hype over Ludmilla? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 8:09 am

After been trying to trade azul for lud the last week i can say for sure that Ludmila has been dropping ridicilously much. At the start people tried to sell her to me for 500, then 450, then 400, then 390, and now people are offering her for 350. Ofcourse, knowing that she will, and is dropping, i wont pay or trade for more then that.

She'll continue to drop for sure, probably until she's at levels of aksana or similar units.

Who knows, soon maybe i can do "wtt azul for ludmila+" lolol.
Back to top Go down
alanwar

alanwar

PostSubject: Re: Why the huge hype over Ludmilla?   Why the huge hype over Ludmilla? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:31 am

She is the first unit with 20 dc melee slow,  which is very effective in ba3. So it makes she the most value common card at that time. And when the price is set, then it only drop slowly. But yes,  now she's dropped to 350.
The fact is, if there is a jerk fire sale an unit at very cheap price, then the unit price will drop fast near to that Fs price (if not at that price lol).
Back to top Go down
wwwCat

PostSubject: Re: Why the huge hype over Ludmilla?   Why the huge hype over Ludmilla? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:46 pm

I saw couple days ago some1 bought a ludmila for 900 te
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why the huge hype over Ludmilla?   Why the huge hype over Ludmilla? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why the huge hype over Ludmilla?
Page 1 of 1