Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition

Go down 
+27
Ghost_Star
KuroStar
chaosbladeuk
zephinx
meximan1390
Skullypower
kalivon
iChaosFX
Yoruichi
Caimsen
Ilyere
Chocofiends
Suoutheipad
ZucchiniQueen
micobeebo
Xpreviate
Abyssight
Hajkster
HinakiHinari
Tattycoram
Belhyde
Cowdero
schizzlemydiz
Iburnq8
Ryosuke
MasterNoob
sGabe4
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:41 am

Just today I saw 2 different players trying to sell their Lusoria at 500mix saying she's super rare limited edition
when I told one of them Lusoria is a regular pull, he told me I'm a lowballer noob... yeah rrrright Very Happy
I saw  1 pulled today with my own eyes. And the sad thing is these people have a whole support system of clueless players backing them up, saying stuff like, "she's 500TE on fantasicatrade website", like that site has ever been accurate lol

same thing happened to Myrodia/Roll/Lucrezia last time
but since then people realized that they can be pulled from packs
just like these new units are also pullable (I'm talking about Luzoria, Prawo, Snowshow, etc)

since my post, I've been verbally attacked and insulted by a big player, I'm gonna make sure to find a screenshot of Lusoria getting pulled, please if anyone sees her getting pulled take a screenshot and post it here
thank you in advance Smile

evidence #1: Sobrio
Spoiler:

evidence #2: Myrodia
Spoiler:

evidence #3: Everleaf
Spoiler:

evidence #4: Ludmilla
Spoiler:

evidence #5: Lusoria
Spoiler:

from Chaosbladeuk:-
Spoiler:

Last edited by sGabe4 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:34 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
MasterNoob

MasterNoob

ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:05 am

Too many issues going on here and there, mostly being 'put to blame' is the fantasitrade site XD

Good thing those cards are non-LE since i just saw an mRoll being sold at 15te last 2 days ago
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:19 am

the reason I posted this thread is because some days ago a big player ripped off a small player by selling them a max Roll for 30TE claiming she was LE and when I told the player she was pullable she was very sad obviously. She could have bought two mRolls for 30TE.
and now the same thing is happening with Prawo and Lusoria being sold at ridiculous prices even though they are regular pullable. It's just not right.
And to get verbally abused and attacked because I pointed this out to some people in-game? it's very sad
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:47 am

Some people will do whatever it takes to rip people off, so there is really nothing you can do about that. Just like a few weeks ago, I saw someone tricked a new player into trading an expensive 6* for a mina + 4 5*. That's even worst than this...
Back to top Go down
Iburnq8
☆☆☆☆☆
Iburnq8

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:28 am

LUDMILA NFS and she's worth 500+ 

Even someone else trying to snatch her from owners with ridill +200pots and no one want to let her XD

Ludmila <---- are you sure she's common? lol 

ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition Photog10
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:36 am

Ludmilla is pullable Razz
someone just pulled her 20 mins ago Very Happy

She's the new Eurydike and Aksana
both Eury and Aksa were sold for super high prices upon their initial release for like 1-2 months
Ludmilla's price will fall and settle as more and more get pulled
Back to top Go down
Iburnq8
☆☆☆☆☆
Iburnq8

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:44 am

sGabe4 wrote:
Ludmilla is pullable Razz
someone just pulled her 20 mins ago Very Happy

She's the new Eurydike and Aksana
both Eury and Aksa were sold for super high prices upon their initial release for like 1-2 months
Ludmilla's price will fall and settle as more and more get pulled

Yeah i saw him and around 20+ spamming for her Razz 

Yes but she's isn't like aksa or eury for dmg but her art and sprint is amazing make her price over 400+ te and still holding her price . Twisted Evil 

edit :
lol lud for 1500te ...what a troll
http://fantasitrade.com/ActiveTrades?Name=Ludmila 
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:50 am

what I meant is Eury and Aksana were in high demand just like Ludmilla and everyone went CRAZY over them. Aksana is still better than Ludmilla Razz

their prices are understandable
but asking 250mix for Myrodia and 500mix for Lurozia is just bonkers and a rip-off
Back to top Go down
schizzlemydiz

schizzlemydiz

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:31 am

Keep fighting the good fight sGabe. Your morals will hold true in the face of evil ^^
Back to top Go down
Cowdero

Cowdero

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:08 pm

I've been trying to get proof too since people keep telling me Myrodia is LE. But i've been inactive in the RCR lately. I want my dream card's price to down so i can afford her Twisted Evil 

Anyways, wiki should be updated. It should be changed to 'Added to standard packs since xxx' for those cards in dream packs and step up 7 except freya and ingrid.
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Lusoria
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Myrodia
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:55 pm

Cowdero wrote:
I've been trying to get proof too since people keep telling me Myrodia is LE. But i've been inactive in the RCR lately. I want my dream card's price to down so i can afford her Twisted Evil 

Anyways, wiki should be updated. It should be changed to 'Added to standard packs since xxx' for those cards in dream packs and step up 7 except freya and ingrid.

just took a screenshot of a Myrodia getting pulled
enjoy Wink
https://2img.net/h/i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae304/sGabe4/SC20130727-1952061.png
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:17 pm

more evidence in the OP that event units are ALL pullable after the events (except for series units) AS ALWAYS
only the 7*s are taken out of the regular packs (Freyja and Ingrid) every other 6*/5*/4* event units stay pullable (Myrodia, Lusoria, Everleaf,Prawo, Sobrio, Snowshoe, Roll, Leticia, etc.)

just wanna make sure everyone pays attention and doesn't get ripped off by people who insist these units are limited edition and ask for double the normal price
Back to top Go down
Cowdero

Cowdero

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:27 pm

sGabe4 wrote:
Cowdero wrote:

just took a screenshot of a Myrodia getting pulled
enjoy Wink
https://2img.net/h/i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae304/sGabe4/SC20130727-1952061.png

Thank you for your hard work cheers
Back to top Go down
Belhyde
☆☆
Belhyde

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:57 pm

...There are lots of people that don't know/pretend they don't know this? o_O
Also still saving up for Murder Princess, even though she is pullable and not LE. ;_;
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:02 pm

you would be surprised how many ppl fall for this every time there are event units like this

someone called my mother a whore just because I asked them why do they price Lusoria at 600 pure when she's a regular pullable 6*...
I think most people just wanna make a quick buck before more and more people realize these units are NOT LE

also I'd like to ask everyone to make a screenshot every time they see a unit pulled that people try to make other people believe are LE, especially if it's Lusoria!!!
I wanna make a nice collection here for future reference
I'm tired of the insults poeple throw at me when I tell them their overpriced unit is not LE
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:18 pm

Babe thank you for posting this info. Epsecially new players, but at times anyone, can get confused with what is and isn't LE. Only rewards, ranks, and cards that are explicitly oArt of a series (can be bought in a series pack) are LE. Or in the case of Freyja where the company said she would disappear for a while. The dream packs did confuse people. It would be helpful if Fanta would be more clear about this or even state somehow on the card itself. (Small abbreviations, border colors, color of stars, etc).

I saw someone try to tell a new player that Tugba was a rare reward card! I slammed them for it and of course they hated me but idk. Anyone that much of a heartless a-hole I just block anyway.

Ludmilla is a great example, like Eury and Aks, of cards that are now pullable but are still very valuable because they are particulalrly useful and wanted. There's pullable like Ludmilla, added recently, in high demand, than then there's pullable like any card that's been pulled since day one of the game. They are both pullable but one is still much more rare and in demand for the moment.

Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:19 pm

* Gabe not Babe lol
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:20 pm

haha Very Happy my boo Razz

updated with Ludmilla screenshot on RCR
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:23 pm

I saw Lud pulled twice today.
I got mine for Epi+Mort+150TE, but I'm seeing a lot of people putting her at 600+ right now.
Back to top Go down
Belhyde
☆☆
Belhyde

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:59 pm

How much Epic price anyway?
Also teach me how to Screenshot?
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:09 pm

HinakiHinari wrote:
I saw Lud pulled twice today.
I got mine for Epi+Mort+150TE, but I'm seeing a lot of people putting her at 600+ right now.

Woah, i actually type that i saw ludmila twice today, but deleted it because i started thinking that it might have been one and the same. I knew i didnt see wrong. lol.
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:23 pm

Belhyde wrote:
How much Epic price anyway?
Also teach me how to Screenshot?
An auction today sold her at 167 TE. Market price is just over 200, I think.
Back to top Go down
Xpreviate

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:48 pm

Pc fresh prawo now thn?
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:37 am

After getting attacked by 2 players for claiming that Lusoria was indeed a regular pullable card I made it my mission to prove them wrong.
So I contacted Mobage support about Lusoria. I asked them whether she was added to the packs and their answer was a clear YES.
https://2img.net/h/i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae304/sGabe4/SC20130728-0758021.png

I then sent this screengrab to one of the guys who called me a moron for saying Lusoria was a reg unit. His answer: I'm a clueless noob and this doesn't prove anything. Then he posted a screenshot of a member saying Lusoria was worth 600pure on his wall in-game saying, this is proof that Luso is LE...
I'm like okay, troll. So please if anyone sees Lusoria on RCR, I'll pay 5TE for a screenshot. KiK me @ sGabe4 if you have one Wink
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:37 am

Xpreviate wrote:
Pc fresh prawo now thn?

right now maybe 15TE cause she's still new
later 10TE like other 5*s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition   ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION!! Lusoria/Myrodia/Everleaf/Ludmilla/Roll/Prawo/etc are NOT limited edition
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next