Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Battle Arena 3 Decrees

Go down 
+13
Skullypower
Abyssight
iChaosFX
paveljevs
MythSearcher
equals399
Colaleon
Ghost_Star
ZucchiniQueen
kfcjamal
CeltHighwind
garyheehee
rustyoldnail
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Battle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:24 pm

Skullypower wrote:
Question. I have few main arena cards such as Aksana/Baja/Delfina
but they cost 25/30/30 which is pretty high.
If I better sell one of dc30, which one I better keep and why? (Delfina or Baja)
I've never done this before, so no idea how this works lol

having 2 iron walls is kind of redundant, if your looking at gettin rid of one i would keep Delf and replace Baja. Delf is a bit faster than Baja and is stronger over all and that Quadra attack is devastating

ask for a price check here:
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/f15-current-events-public

that way you can see the value of what your selling vs what your trying to get.

I would recommend you try and pick up a nina or maybe a few other really low dc 6*s for him as that would fit into your team much better.
Back to top Go down
Skullypower

Skullypower

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:37 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
Skullypower wrote:
If I better sell one of dc30, which one I better keep and why? (Delfina or Baja)

having 2 iron walls is kind of redundant, if your looking at gettin rid of one i would keep Delf and replace Baja. Delf is a bit faster than Baja and is stronger over all and that Quadra attack is devastating

ask for a price check here:
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/f15-current-events-public

that way you can see the value of what your selling vs what your trying to get.

I would recommend you try and pick up a nina or maybe a few other really low dc 6*s for him as that would fit into your team much better.

Thanks for the info!
Lucky enough having Nina Smile Guess I sell Baja at some point hehe
Thank you ^_^
Back to top Go down
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆
paveljevs

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:37 pm

Skullypower wrote:

It's open to discussion. During BA2 Delfina wasn't a popular choice among top rankers because most teams in high ranks provided unfavorable matchups for her, but this time it may or may not be different. Personally I consider Bajardo a staple and will build around him.

I don't think that 2 IW is redundant, especially if your main tank is Aksana - she doesn't have that much health actually.
Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:35 pm

could anyone explain how range functions exactly in terms of unit placement during battle arena? like does it dictate where we are able and not able to place units, or are we free to place them where ever we choose but then that could mean they potentially aren't able to reach the enemy when they attack or ? trying to sort this out so i can figure out what units i can sell now lol
Back to top Go down
ZucchiniQueen
☆☆
ZucchiniQueen

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 6:47 pm

rustyoldnail wrote:
could anyone explain how range functions exactly in terms of unit placement during battle arena? like does it dictate where we are able and not able to place units, or are we free to place them where ever we choose but then that could mean they potentially aren't able to reach the enemy when they attack or ? trying to sort this out so i can figure out what units i can sell now lol

Range is basically who gets hit first by your team, I *think* it effects that units damage too... but I'm not quite sure so ask someone else about that Razz.

In BA people buy tanks like Baj/Aksana because they have a very short range with skills like IW. This means that out of all of your units, they will get hit first, resulting in them using IW or just tanking the damage for your damage dealers. If a unit has a long range, like Lubu, they will be put behind your others units. Meaning, your other cards will get hit.
Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:43 pm

ah ok this is all starting to make a little more sense now, in otherwords range determines where our units stand in relation to each other on the field (and therefore who gets hit first), not how far their attack range is. after range is taken into consideration, i assume the game then chooses who to place first for each range bracket based on the order of the cards in our inventory?
Back to top Go down
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆
paveljevs

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:32 pm

rustyoldnail wrote:
ah ok this is all starting to make a little more sense now, in otherwords range determines where our units stand in relation to each other on the field (and therefore who gets hit first), not how far their attack range is. after range is taken into consideration, i assume the game then chooses who to place first for each range bracket based on the order of the cards in our inventory?

Thankfully, no.
It's based on the order you put them when create a team, so we don't have to mess with inventory order whenever we make changes to team composition.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 10:16 am

paveljevs wrote:
rustyoldnail wrote:

Thankfully, no.
It's based on the order you put them when create a team, so we don't have to mess with inventory order whenever we make changes to team composition.

Battle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 Nina_iconBattle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 Morticia_iconBattle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 Kreuz_icon
Battle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 Zafiro_iconBattle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 Cuore_iconBattle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 Soldado_icon
Battle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 Barbara_icon
 The above is probably what my first half team will look like, back row Nina/Zaf, mid Mort/Cruoe, front line is Kruze/Sold/Barb.

Now the front row will take hits first and as long as someone from that front row is alive only the front row will be effected by AA attacks. The first one to take damage will be Kruze because she will come out of my inbox first, once she goes down Soldo will start takin hits then barb. its important that you think about your damage order before the event start because once it does, trading will be disabled and you will not be able to bank cards in order to rearrange your lineup order. in short iirc its not the order in which you put the team together, its the order that they came from your inbox that determines the lineup.

I think someone mentioned that the units hp is related to their deploy costs, level and rarity... i will probably have soldo go first because she is slower than kruze and will probably have about the same hp. the more hits my team can make, the less the other team will get because there are 50 turns total so by making my faster hitters survive longer i will be able to get more overall hits in.

edited: didnt pay attention in ba2 ^^

Last edited by Ghost_Star on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆
paveljevs

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:30 am

In BA2 it was the order you put your units in the combat team, not the order in your inventory, to determine which unit is going to be hit first in case of equal range.
Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:40 pm

cool thanks for all the info this really helps bounce 
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:53 pm

rustyoldnail wrote:

anytime and your sig makes my eyes bleed
Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:05 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
rustyoldnail wrote:

anytime and your sig makes my eyes bleed

sorry i just went off my meds bounce 
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:32 am

Alright, with the new update, we can safely say there will be no decrees!

Anyone else happy that they didn't bury this event like we thought they did?
Back to top Go down
Belhyde
☆☆
Belhyde

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 2:24 pm

Im unhappy with another tradelock =_=
Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:38 pm

Belhyde wrote:
Im unhappy with another tradelock =_=
at least it's only 3 days. i'm wondering why our BA3 got truncated though. i was looking foward to the first half (unlike most people) where the rule was going to be 20DC or below. plus it looks like it's only going to be 3 days. boo hoo.

in other news, anyone know what this new arena skill critical shot does? i love how they released it for us but don't bother to tell us what it does lol
Back to top Go down
liquidleks

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:20 pm

The help page was updated. It says:

* Critical Shot: Ignores defense skills; inflicts massive damage.
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:24 pm

liquidleks wrote:
The help page was updated.  It says:

* Critical Shot: Ignores defense skills; inflicts massive damage.

Looks like iron wall x4 won't be impenetrable anymore
Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:35 pm

ahh, thanks, forgot to check the help Smile
Back to top Go down
Balth

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:09 am

why we talking about 20dc? The banner claims that "Season 3 features the following decree: No rules". I think it means no limit
Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:00 am

Balth wrote:
why we talking about 20dc? The banner claims that "Season 3 features the following decree: No rules". I think it means no limit
all of that discussion is from a month ago, this is an old thread someone revived.
Back to top Go down
Balth

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:37 am

rustyoldnail wrote:
Balth wrote:
all of that discussion is from a month ago, this is an old thread someone revived.
o lol~~ic.....thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Arena 3 Decrees
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2