Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Best 4* cards for battle arena

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Revivingsound

Best 4* cards for battle arena Empty
PostSubject: Best 4* cards for battle arena   Best 4* cards for battle arena I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:52 pm

New player seeking some advice! Trying to assemble a team right now and would love to know some of tr best 4s for arena events
Back to top Go down
Maciejas

PostSubject: Re: Best 4* cards for battle arena   Best 4* cards for battle arena I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:00 pm

If you can get your hands on Tanith, she's great, being a low DC B-speed knockback with pretty decent stats. I'm also running Nanael, same as above, but less impressive stats, so i can't really call it "the best" Smile
Back to top Go down
Revivingsound

PostSubject: Re: Best 4* cards for battle arena   Best 4* cards for battle arena I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:07 pm

Thanks! Do you happen to have a tanith for trade?
Back to top Go down
Revivingsound

PostSubject: Re: Best 4* cards for battle arena   Best 4* cards for battle arena I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Best 4* cards for battle arena   Best 4* cards for battle arena I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:55 pm

if you want to trade for a card, use the trading area in the forums. head over there, read the rules, create your trading thread and scan the others.

for a 4* team... really any 5 you have maxed will do.

for a lower tier team the skill priority is:

Pois > KB > Slow > AA

you only want 1, 2 max poisons and just because AA is at the bottom doesnt mean its not really usefull. Also speed matters but really if your taking a team of 4*'s make sure they are maxed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best 4* cards for battle arena   Best 4* cards for battle arena I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best 4* cards for battle arena
Page 1 of 1