Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Battle Arena 3 Decrees

Go down 
+13
Skullypower
Abyssight
iChaosFX
paveljevs
MythSearcher
equals399
Colaleon
Ghost_Star
ZucchiniQueen
kfcjamal
CeltHighwind
garyheehee
rustyoldnail
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

Battle Arena 3 Decrees Empty
PostSubject: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:54 pm

Can anyone confirm what the decrees are for the upcoming Battle Arena 3? I'm not 100% sure i'm interpreting the japanese wiki correctly, but i believe it says that the first half is to create a team of 7 members with DC cost 20 or below (max DC for the entire team 140), and the second half is a team of 7 members with any deploy cost but with no more than 125 total DC for the entire team (seems crazy low)?

thanks!
Back to top Go down
garyheehee
☆☆
garyheehee

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:27 pm

wow, half of the events going to be 20DC or below? count me out then...
Back to top Go down
CeltHighwind

CeltHighwind

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:05 pm

Hope it's not 20dc or below. That would be a let down Mad
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:21 pm

it's 120 dc for 7 units for both part 1 and part 2. part 1 has 20dc or lower restriction on units while there is no restriction on part 2.
Back to top Go down
ZucchiniQueen
☆☆
ZucchiniQueen

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:04 pm

garyheehee wrote:
wow, half of the events going to be 20DC or below? count me out then...

You can easily just avoid 1st half and save up your BA tickets for 2nd half. The 20DC isn't going to be a problem for top players, it just makes it somewhat easier for players who want to get a head start before the real competition comes in.

(I always for to put the word "be" between to a ._.)
Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:52 pm

is 120 DC total spread out over 7 units always the cap for battle arena, regardless of the decrees? this will be my first battle arena so i'm not clear on that, it seems rather unfortunately low.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:01 pm

rustyoldnail wrote:
is 120 DC total spread out over 7 units always the cap for battle arena, regardless of the decrees? this will be my first battle arena so i'm not clear on that, it seems rather unfortunately low.

yep 120 dc is all you get. iirc its all you will ever get for all Battle Arenas. If you had 7 units at 20dc you would be 20 over so you would need 5 at 20 and 2 at 10. its best to make sure you low * and low dc are in the back field, ie have higher range so they are not getting taken out.
Back to top Go down
Colaleon
☆☆☆
Colaleon

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:59 am

I'm assuming BA3 will have headstart rankings that end when the decree switches from "20DC or lower" to "everything goes". In which case you'll only need a 20DC team if you want to win the headstart rank reward units.

I'm trying to put together a good 20DC team, but I might end up selling it just before the event if I can get enough TE for my units. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:08 am

this will be my ba3 team, nothing special, anyone could build a similar team pretty cheap and i feel it could easily got 8-9 rounds in part 1

Battle Arena 3 Decrees Nina_iconBattle Arena 3 Decrees Morticia_iconBattle Arena 3 Decrees Kreuz_icon
Battle Arena 3 Decrees Zafiro_iconBattle Arena 3 Decrees Cuore_iconBattle Arena 3 Decrees Soldado_icon
Battle Arena 3 Decrees Barbara_icon
Back to top Go down
equals399
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:22 am

I've never played a BA event competitively, so I have some questions about how skills work.

1) Is it the same as Colosseum, where skills proc by chance? Or do they proc all the time?

2) Reading the general event notes, it describes the area attack skill as:
"Area Attack, attack all units in a single row (from front to back)"
Does the rows refer all units in the front line (ie the melee range) or does it target a single unit in the front row, and hit all units behind that (literally from front to back)?

Still in the process of forming my team. Kind of wondering if stacking units with area attack is the way to go though. The ability to hit multiple units seems a little OP in theory Razz
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:46 am

equals399 wrote:
I've never played a BA event competitively, so I have some questions about how skills work.

1) Is it the same as Colosseum, where skills proc by chance? Or do they proc all the time?

Does the rows refer all units in the front line (ie the melee range) or does it target a single unit in the front row, and hit all units behind that (literally from front to back)?

Still in the process of forming my team. Kind of wondering if stacking units with area attack is the way to go though. The ability to hit multiple units seems a little OP in theory Razz

1) by chance
2) the front most line
3) AA damage is less than normal damage by the same unit, if the opponent happens to have less than 3 units alive on the first row, you'll get less damage overall.

Also, to be honest, BA does not count victory by total damage, but total units left on the field after 50 rounds, so focus damage on a single unit and taking it out first is much more desirable, hence the double, triple, quadriple attack skills.

I'm giving up first half, not bothering because I can spend all my tickets in the second half with a much better team.

I'm sticking with Speed Order though, since I have Verlegen and Alt.
Back to top Go down
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆
paveljevs

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:27 pm

If they add Headstart rewards to BA3 it'd be rather unfortunate for me, since I'll either have to build a decent part1 team or resort to buying the reward(s) I'll be interested in later.
Though maybe I'll be able to borrow the units I lack from allies for 1-2 hours to burn the tickets in p1.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:28 pm

equals399 wrote:

If you look at my table below, my front line (mele range) is what would get hit by the AA attack, assuming they are all alive if the other team procs it, my back two lines would not take any damage.

Ghost_Star wrote:

Battle Arena 3 Decrees Nina_iconBattle Arena 3 Decrees Morticia_iconBattle Arena 3 Decrees Kreuz_icon
Battle Arena 3 Decrees Zafiro_iconBattle Arena 3 Decrees Cuore_iconBattle Arena 3 Decrees Soldado_icon
Battle Arena 3 Decrees Barbara_icon
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:29 pm

paveljevs wrote:
If they add Headstart rewards to BA3 it'd be rather unfortunate for me, since I'll either have to build a decent part1 team or resort to buying the reward(s) I'll be interested in later.
Though maybe I'll be able to borrow the units I lack from allies for 1-2 hours to burn the tickets in p1.

typically trading is locked during BA events to prevent this type of behavior
Back to top Go down
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆
paveljevs

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:32 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
paveljevs wrote:

typically trading is locked during BA events to prevent this type of behavior

Dang, why did I forget about that? Smile
Well, still may borrow some which won't be used during event, just will have to plan ahead.
And they'll probably not announce Headstart rewards before the actual start of event to complicate things more, pfft.
Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 5:55 pm

thanks for all the info. i'm trying to plan ahead and sort this all out since it will be my first battle arena. one last question from me, so male atk/female atk boost just proc randomly like in colosseum fights? oh and also, the arena-only skills, just random proc as well? or are things like speed order always "turned on"?
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:00 pm

rustyoldnail wrote:
oh and also, the arena-only skills, just random proc as well? or are things like speed order always "turned on"?

imagine iron wall always on Shocked Suspect scratch Rolling Eyes Laughing afro lol! bounce pirat
Back to top Go down
iChaosFX

iChaosFX

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 7:18 pm

I start fanta when BA2 out this what make me hooked into the game, been waiting for this event forever. Hope i could get into top 50 with leana point i've been stored Embarassed
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:45 pm

rustyoldnail wrote:
thanks for all the info. i'm trying to plan ahead and sort this all out since it will be my first battle arena. one last question from me, so male atk/female atk boost just proc randomly like in colosseum fights? oh and also, the arena-only skills, just random proc as well? or are things like speed order always "turned on"?

Everything's random.
And Atk boost seems to boost every team member and do not carry specific unit type any more.
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:55 pm

MythSearcher wrote:

And Atk boost seems to boost every team member and do not carry specific unit type any more.
S> MLB CAMILLE 30 TE OT Laughing 
Back to top Go down
equals399
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:54 am

MythSearcher wrote:
rustyoldnail wrote:

Everything's random.

... seriously? affraid 
Camille would be pretty mad then...
Back to top Go down
Colaleon
☆☆☆
Colaleon

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:49 am

equals399 wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:
rustyoldnail wrote:

Everything's random.

... seriously? affraid 
Camille would be pretty mad then...
It's not that overpowered.

Colaleon wrote:
The Attack Boost skill works somewhat differently in the Battle Arena than it does in the normal Arena. I have confirmed that Camille boosts the attack of all his allies by 17% (so each attack will deal 117% of the damage it would normally deal), but he doesn't boost his own attack. This effect lasts until Camille's next attack (or it simply effects all your units in the queue once, I'm not sure). I suspect other units with Attack Boosts work similarly, but this has not yet been confirmed. It's also unknown if these effects can stack.

Taken from the Battle Arena Damage Formula topic.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:48 am

Abyssight wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:

I'm happy with the boost from Verlegen, which I also have speed order and KB.
Back to top Go down
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆
paveljevs

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:51 am

MythSearcher wrote:
Abyssight wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:

I'm happy with the boost from Verlegen, which I also have speed order and KB.

Verlegen will only have Speed Order during BA.
Back to top Go down
Skullypower

Skullypower

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:08 pm

Question. I have few main arena cards such as Aksana/Baja/Delfina
but they cost 25/30/30 which is pretty high.
If I better sell one of dc30, which one I better keep and why? (Delfina or Baja)
I've never done this before, so no idea how this works lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Arena 3 Decrees   Battle Arena 3 Decrees I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Arena 3 Decrees
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next