Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Leveling 1* and 2* to max as feeder...worth the effort?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
denny0104

Leveling 1* and 2* to max as feeder...worth the effort? Empty
PostSubject: Leveling 1* and 2* to max as feeder...worth the effort?   Leveling 1* and 2* to max as feeder...worth the effort? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:27 pm

Is it worth it to level up my 1* and 2* as feeder?
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Leveling 1* and 2* to max as feeder...worth the effort?   Leveling 1* and 2* to max as feeder...worth the effort? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:17 pm

denny0104 wrote:
Is it worth it to level up my 1* and 2* as feeder?

I'll borrow Danupa's formula for this: Experience = (Level one experience)*(1 + (Level - 1)/3)

According to that, a max 2* gives 14x more exp than a lvl 1 2*; and a max 1* gives 7.33x more exp than lvl 1.

As for my opinion, if you can buy them from newbies for cheap that's great, but if you want to level them yourself, hell no! I'd rather grind the unit directly than its feeders...
Back to top Go down
denny0104

PostSubject: Re: Leveling 1* and 2* to max as feeder...worth the effort?   Leveling 1* and 2* to max as feeder...worth the effort? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Thanks!!! I just found the thread. It's quite comprehensive.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Leveling 1* and 2* to max as feeder...worth the effort?   Leveling 1* and 2* to max as feeder...worth the effort? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:13 pm

Yea, he did a great job. I seriously think that thread needs sticking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leveling 1* and 2* to max as feeder...worth the effort?   Leveling 1* and 2* to max as feeder...worth the effort? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leveling 1* and 2* to max as feeder...worth the effort?
Page 1 of 1