Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New Recruitment Event

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dalenaria

dalenaria

New Recruitment Event Empty
PostSubject: New Recruitment Event   New Recruitment Event I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:15 am

Just a heads up, according to the new notice they are clearing out the Soul Stones from inventory after this event. No more stocking em up between events.  affraid

New Recruitment Event 9f1858dd-3091-4d71-a09c-8a970e625ae6_zps78ad127a
Back to top Go down
redyr123

redyr123

PostSubject: Re: New Recruitment Event   New Recruitment Event I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:02 am

They said that last recruitment event as well, and nothing happened to my soul stones after the event ended. I wouldn't worry about this too much.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: New Recruitment Event   New Recruitment Event I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:08 am

they've been saying this ever since the 1st ever recruitment event and this thread has been made every single time we had such an event and they NEVER went through with it
Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: New Recruitment Event   New Recruitment Event I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:25 am

yea, this is a lovely example of something being lost in translation. if they disappeared we'd all shoot ourselves. or raid the dev. offices and stage an in-the-nude sit-in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Recruitment Event   New Recruitment Event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Recruitment Event
Page 1 of 1