Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[EVENT] Recruitment Fair [14th December - 17th December]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

[EVENT] Recruitment Fair [14th December - 17th December] Empty
PostSubject: [EVENT] Recruitment Fair [14th December - 17th December]   [EVENT] Recruitment Fair [14th December - 17th December] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:48 am

[EVENT] Recruitment Fair [14th December - 17th December] 2012_12_11_11_49_17

[Except from Halloween Recruitment]

Summary
During Recruitment events, you are able to use soul stones (which come in large and small forms) to make various monster units into usable hero units. Large soulstones (LSS) are often awarded as prizes for events, and also typically come as a bonus with boxes during the recruitment event. Small soulstones (SSS) can be found in chests during training. Both types can be traded, but be aware that within trades it doesn't tell you which type is being traded, so make sure you know which is which (LSS are lighter in color)!

Each recruitment attempts cost 10K luna.

How many SS it takes to recruit a monster differs depending on 1) the monster's rarity (higher rarity = more difficult), 2) the monster's level (higher level gives a slight discount to number of SS used), 3) type of SS used (LSS are worth about ~40 SSS, so it takes less of those to recruit). When a monster is recruited, it turns into a level 1 unit, regardless of what level the monster was before.

When recruiting, Mina will tell you what she thinks the success rate will be. There are different phrases she will use to indicate success chance. Be aware that even the highest possible success rate is not 100%. You can still fail even if Mina is telling you that recruitment is very likely to succeed! In the event that you fail, you will lose the luna and SS used, but keep the monster card.

Mina's Messages (Percentages are guesswork.)
I have little faith your offering will be successful. — 0 to 9%
Hmm, improbable, but not impossible. — 10% to 24%
Well, we can always hope for the best. — 25% to 39%
Who knows? Your guess is as good as mine! — 40% to 59%
I have a good feeling about this. — 60% to 79%
I think our odds for success are extremely high. — 80% to 100%

5* Success Rate (Guesswork formula, by gtmeteor)
=round(( 4*SSL + 0.1*SSS) * (1 + LVL/300))

6* Success Rate
not sure.

Help us out!
If you're recruiting units, feel free to post the following information:
1) which monster
2) what level it was
3) how many SS you used
4) what was Mina's message
5) whether you failed or succeeded!

Last edited by chaosbladeuk on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:49 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Recruitable Monsters   [EVENT] Recruitment Fair [14th December - 17th December] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:48 am

List of Recruitable Monsters

Normal
Harpy, Stray Cat, Mermaid, Succubus, Fox Nine Tail

Demon Tower
Blad, Agnes, Dorothy, Charl, Erhard, Faith

Black Dragon Castle
Tullia, Luce, Benedetta, Sonia, Laura, Minerva, Black Dragon (aka Georgios)

Halloween
Frankenstein, Halloween Ghost, Witch, Werewolf, Vampiress

Amazon of the Hidden Forest
Otrere, Melanippe, Hera, Antiope, Penthesilea, Hippolyte

Soul Hunters Part 1
Henry, Mary, Anne, Elizabeth, Ethelred.

If I have missed any please feel free to comment

Last edited by chaosbladeuk on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:02 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Notes about Recruitment and Soul Stones   [EVENT] Recruitment Fair [14th December - 17th December] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 5:49 am

1. Contrary to the information given, your soul stones (both small and large) will not disappear after the event.
2. Soul stones can only be traded during recruitment.
3. 1 SSL ~ 40SSS.
4. Leveling up your monsters reduces the amount of soul stones needed for a successful conversion.
5. A 6* to recruit is around 40-45SSL for an Level 8x monster (credits to Memphiskite)

(more to come)

Last edited by chaosbladeuk on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:39 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Recruitment Fair [14th December - 17th December]   [EVENT] Recruitment Fair [14th December - 17th December] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] Recruitment Fair [14th December - 17th December]
Page 1 of 1