Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I'm new to trading and need help???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cynderflayme

I'm new to trading and need help??? Empty
PostSubject: I'm new to trading and need help???   I'm new to trading and need help??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:27 pm

So I'm pretty new to Fantasica and want to do my first trade. First off, wondering if Partenope is a good trade for Heroes of Fantasica v. of Orlando. Also wondering, I feel unsafe with this system. Do I choose the item, the the other person chooses the time, then I can confirm it? Or is it whatever item he puts in then it is automatically finished? I sort of feel like I am going to get scammed a lot.
Back to top Go down
Cynderflayme

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to trading and need help???   I'm new to trading and need help??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Also I was wondering the best level to farm EXP? I already have a couple of level 80 allies so I don't really have any trouble beating levels, just wanted to know. I also only have quests through 7 and am still working on getting to Chapter 7 bosses.
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to trading and need help???   I'm new to trading and need help??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:04 pm

Trade goes like this

Person A starts trade with person B by sending B the cards/items
Person B can see what A sent and respond by sending the cards/items, or cancel the trade
Person A can see what B sent and respond by confirming the trade, or cancel it.

Items and cards go to inbox automatically once trade is confirmed or cancelled.

So both players should know what exactly are traded and both have a chance to back out.
Back to top Go down
ZucchiniQueen
☆☆
ZucchiniQueen

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to trading and need help???   I'm new to trading and need help??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:22 pm

Spoiler:

Also, when you're trading for a card that has a unit and monster counterpart, check it's details to make sure you're getting what you want.

Ex:
Person A: B> Azul
Person B sends Azul(m) after coming to agreement with A
Person A replies with his side of trade without checking card details
Person B confirms the trade and receives his part of the trade
Persona A cries because he wanted Azul(u) not Azul(m)

ALWAYS make sure you are getting what you payed/asked for.
Back to top Go down
Cynderflayme

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to trading and need help???   I'm new to trading and need help??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:36 pm

Thank you. The interface was a little unusual and thought it'd be something like "send offer". Also, thanks about the second tip, didn't know any units were monster and unit.
Back to top Go down
ZucchiniQueen
☆☆
ZucchiniQueen

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to trading and need help???   I'm new to trading and need help??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:46 pm

Cynderflayme wrote:
Thank you. The interface was a little unusual and thought it'd be something like "send offer". Also, thanks about the second tip, didn't know any units were monster and unit.

During certain events, certain monsters can be recruited into units. There is a banner right now about one of these coming up soon. It's called "Demon Recruitment Round 2".

HERE'S a list of the cards you should pay attention to in your trades
Back to top Go down
Cowdero

Cowdero

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to trading and need help???   I'm new to trading and need help??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:46 pm

If you're unsure with trades, you can check this site:
http://www.fantasicatrading-unofficial.com/

or use this site:
http://www.fantasitrade.com/
to search for the units and how much people are selling them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to trading and need help???   I'm new to trading and need help??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm new to trading and need help???
Page 1 of 1