Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Trading for a 7*?

Go down 
+5
tzerherman
primeevil611
kalivon
xbLux
Amasuro
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

Trading for a 7*? Empty
PostSubject: Trading for a 7*?   Trading for a 7*? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:19 pm

Hey guys, wanted to ask a quick question about 7*'s.

I want to trade 11 6*'s for a 7* (or maybe all 12 of my 6*'s, but I'd prefer to hold onto my Borage). Overall, all 11 6*'s should be worth around 980TE in mix (1080 if you include Borage). Do you guys think this is enough mix to trade for a 7*? If so, which 7* is possible? I haven't paid much attention to the 7* market so I don't know the exact prices of most 7*'s.

Besides that, are people willing to even trade 7*'s for multiple 6*'s? Also, if I were to find a seller, whats the best way to conduct a trade with multiple cards?

Ingrid, Euphemia, Archibald, and Edea are my favourite 7*'s, by the way Very Happy

Thanks again

EDIT: The 6*'s
EDIT2: Forgot Kaya. Its actually a 980TE mix.

Last edited by Amasuro on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xbLux
☆☆
xbLux

Trading for a 7*? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading for a 7*?   Trading for a 7*? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:33 pm

It would have to depend on the makeup. More than half the units would need to be in high demand, so most D speed mages would be value at nothing.
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

Trading for a 7*? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading for a 7*?   Trading for a 7*? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:19 am

xbLux wrote:
It would have to depend on the makeup. More than half the units would need to be in high demand, so most D speed mages would be value at nothing.
These are the 6*'s in question. Eriohnet, Kaya, and Storm are probably the least in demand from here. Also, speaking of Kaya, I forgot to add her to my calculations. So I actually have a 980TE mix.
Back to top Go down
kalivon

Trading for a 7*? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading for a 7*?   Trading for a 7*? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:37 am

A trade can't include more than 5 items at once. I reckon you're gonna have to liquidate those 6* into TE or pots first.
Back to top Go down
primeevil611

Trading for a 7*? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading for a 7*?   Trading for a 7*? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:39 am

no most wont take too any units unless they are all easily sellable units u need to change to te/pots
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

Trading for a 7*? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading for a 7*?   Trading for a 7*? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:34 am

Id say do an auction and get as much te/pots as possible and then buy a 7*, much much easier that way
Back to top Go down
nevikelmo

nevikelmo

Trading for a 7*? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading for a 7*?   Trading for a 7*? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:14 am

i have euph, but i would need some more to trade c:
Back to top Go down
kungfoolai
☆☆
kungfoolai

Trading for a 7*? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading for a 7*?   Trading for a 7*? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:47 am

Prices for 7* are dropping quite abit, You can get ethel for like 480-550te now, Ingrid for about 650 and Liz/Lana for about 750-800.
Back to top Go down
http://www.keithlaiarts3d.com/
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

Trading for a 7*? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading for a 7*?   Trading for a 7*? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:34 pm

Thanks for the help guys. I'll probably try out the auction idea. If Ingrid is really worth around 650pure, it looks like a nice goal to reach.

Course, when I initially made this post, I had the idea that I could send the trade 3 times for all the 6*'s. Though, that will probably have a high chance in me getting scammed or the other guy thinking I will scam them. Tough life Sad

nevikelmo wrote:
...how much more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nevikelmo

nevikelmo

Trading for a 7*? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading for a 7*?   Trading for a 7*? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:57 pm

Amasuro wrote:
Thanks for the help guys. I'll probably try out the auction idea. If Ingrid is really worth around 650pure, it looks like a nice goal to reach.

Course, when I initially made this post, I had the idea that I could send the trade 3 times for all the 6*'s. Though, that will probably have a high chance in me getting scammed or the other guy thinking I will scam them. Tough life Sad

nevikelmo wrote:
...how much more Very Happy
kik me - she is alot more then ingrid though - kik = nevikelmo
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

Trading for a 7*? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading for a 7*?   Trading for a 7*? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:52 pm

Pure TE/pots is preferable to get you the most bargaining power because you won't have to rely on the seller wanting a particular card that you are offering, or being in disagreement about value of a particular card.  

It's understandable that most people don't have that much pure TE sitting around and so some mix is a reasonable offer for a 7* (mix meaning cards+TE, not "mix of cards")  But most people wouldn't want that many 6* for a 7*  People just don't need that many 6* so the seller of the 7* would be stuck then needing to liquidate your cards, so you would be looking at getting a pretty low exchange rate for them.  

I would suggest liquidate at least all of your low demand 6* that you aren't using or don't want for your own personal team for TE/pots and then offer NO MORE THAN 3 in-demand 6* with remaining in TE/pots.
Back to top Go down
M60A1
☆☆
M60A1

Trading for a 7*? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading for a 7*?   Trading for a 7*? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:34 pm

That pretty much sums it up! By the way, sellers have different price perspective.
For example, if you have Chaira and you value her at 45 TE/POT. When to try to
trade her to the seller, the seller will value Chiara at 40 TE/POT or lower. I know
FantasiTrade isn't the "true" price for all units and monsters, but more people are
now using FantasiTrade as the primary source to find a price on a unit/monster.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
Sponsored content

Trading for a 7*? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading for a 7*?   Trading for a 7*? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trading for a 7*?
Page 1 of 1