Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Tower of Light done, what next?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Minowara
☆☆☆

Tower of Light done, what next? Empty
PostSubject: Tower of Light done, what next?   Tower of Light done, what next? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:45 am

Do you all recommend lapping the tower of light or doing the other two towers for the first time? The wiki is only showing the rewards for the first 3 levels of the tower of light on lap 2.
Back to top Go down
redyr123

redyr123

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Light done, what next?   Tower of Light done, what next? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:49 am

If you're competing for a high ranking, you should probably stick with the tower of light and crimson, but I personally like to finish each tower at least once in order to get the event units at the end of the first lap.
Back to top Go down
naturesfox

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Light done, what next?   Tower of Light done, what next? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:50 pm

As far so I can tell, the rewards on the second lap are random. I personally got for lap 2 of light 1.5k Brave, a bunch of luna, and a 10 soul stones (s). Either way the rewards at the top of lap two would theoretically be better than the other two towers. And definitely do the Crimson when you get the chace (for free). There is another tower opening on the 23rd. Not sure what the rewards are or how many gems it takes, but its there XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tower of Light done, what next?   Tower of Light done, what next? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tower of Light done, what next?
Page 1 of 1