Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Broken Battle System - SOLVED

Go down 
+3
cliffbiram
Yoruichi
towiwakka
7 posters
AuthorMessage
towiwakka

towiwakka

Broken Battle System - SOLVED Empty
PostSubject: Broken Battle System - SOLVED   Broken Battle System - SOLVED I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:16 pm

I've been playing Fantasica for almost 2 months now, and I have not encountered anything like this until yesterday.

Roughly 24-30 hours ago, I started getting attacked in-game on a very regular basis - I counted 31 times last night and I have since been attacked over 16 times (3 while writing this post). After I lost the first 100000 luna, I transferred most of my money to a friend, but the attacks have not let up. Its all very frustrating...

Ultimately, I just want to figure out whats going on, because its sucking a lot of fun out of the game. I did just level up my player level to 96, so I'm wondering if that has something to do with it. Obviously I can improve my monster team's defense, but its difficult when they take all the money you have to do it with!

Thanks for your time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Broken Battle System - SOLVED Img_0110
Broken Battle System - SOLVED Img_0111

Last edited by towiwakka on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Broken Battle System - SOLVED   Broken Battle System - SOLVED I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:29 pm

When someone chooses "battle" from the menu, a number of random opponents appear for them to choose from. Every so often, this list gets changed to other random players. You're just coming up on that list at the moment. I think it lasts about a week, not sure. But it will pass eventually haha.
This gets asked a lot on here
Back to top Go down
towiwakka

towiwakka

PostSubject: Re: Broken Battle System - SOLVED   Broken Battle System - SOLVED I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:38 pm

Yoruichi wrote:
When someone chooses "battle" from the menu, a number of random opponents appear for them to choose from. Every so often, this list gets changed to other random players. You're just coming up on that list at the moment. I think it lasts about a week, not sure. But it will pass eventually haha.
This gets asked a lot on here

Good to know, thanks for the quick reply Yoruichi!
Back to top Go down
cliffbiram
☆☆
cliffbiram

PostSubject: Re: Broken Battle System - SOLVED   Broken Battle System - SOLVED I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:45 pm

I have an ally going through the exact same thing and they just hit level 96.

I suspect that level, for whatever reason, is putting people at the top of the list.
Back to top Go down
cliffbiram
☆☆
cliffbiram

PostSubject: Re: Broken Battle System - SOLVED   Broken Battle System - SOLVED I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:46 pm

Also, if you have a 5* lead, that will often discourage attacks.  Whenever I change to a 4* or lower lead, I always get attacked a little bit (but nothing like what you are describing).
Back to top Go down
towiwakka

towiwakka

PostSubject: Re: Broken Battle System - SOLVED   Broken Battle System - SOLVED I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:57 pm

cliffbiram wrote:
Also, if you have a 5* lead, that will often discourage attacks.  Whenever I change to a 4* or lower lead, I always get attacked a little bit (but nothing like what you are describing).

Still working on getting my first 5*, but good advice nonetheless Smile
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Broken Battle System - SOLVED   Broken Battle System - SOLVED I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:10 pm

During the recruit event, I switched from a 6* lead to my brand spanking new harpy 3* lead and was attacked twice. both times, successfully defended. lol.

Your leader definitely has an impact. But yeah, if you get put on the battle list, you become the ultimate aggro magnet.
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: Broken Battle System - SOLVED   Broken Battle System - SOLVED I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:31 pm

3*s attracts the most attackers, the numbers drops when your unit is higher rank kupo!
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: Broken Battle System - SOLVED   Broken Battle System - SOLVED I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:35 pm

SnowTempest wrote:
3*s attracts the most attackers, the numbers drops when your unit is higher rank kupo!

Does setting a sexy lead like Constance attract more suitors? Or does it deter them? xD
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Broken Battle System - SOLVED   Broken Battle System - SOLVED I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:31 am

I was once on that list
I had a 5* leader
then I switched to Eury and I was never attacked again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Battle System - SOLVED   Broken Battle System - SOLVED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Battle System - SOLVED
Page 1 of 1