Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How much is ambrosia worth?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Revivingsound

How much is ambrosia worth? Empty
PostSubject: How much is ambrosia worth?   How much is ambrosia worth? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:06 am

I just obtained my first ambrosia and wanted to know how much te I could sell it for? Or would it be better to save it?
Back to top Go down
KrewOwns
☆☆
KrewOwns

PostSubject: Re: How much is ambrosia worth?   How much is ambrosia worth? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:11 am

Revivingsound wrote:
I just obtained my first ambrosia and wanted to know how much te I could sell it for? Or would it be better to save it?

You can't actually trade Ambrosia, but they're generally worth 2 TE each.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: How much is ambrosia worth?   How much is ambrosia worth? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:10 am

more like 1-1.5TE lately
but you need to offer collateral for the units you wanna lvl break for someone else since Ambrosia cannot be traded, so instead people trade their units to the lvlbreaker then back
Back to top Go down
KrewOwns
☆☆
KrewOwns

PostSubject: Re: How much is ambrosia worth?   How much is ambrosia worth? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:11 am

sGabe4 wrote:
more like 1-1.5TE lately
but you need to offer collateral for the units you wanna lvl break for someone else since Ambrosia cannot be traded, so instead people trade their units to the lvlbreaker then back

Has everything been dropping lately?
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: How much is ambrosia worth?   How much is ambrosia worth? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:13 am

yes it haves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much is ambrosia worth?   How much is ambrosia worth? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How much is ambrosia worth?
Page 1 of 1