Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Ambrosia? huh???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
arcadia666

Ambrosia? huh???  Empty
PostSubject: Ambrosia? huh???    Ambrosia? huh???  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:37 pm

I have heard that ambrosia breaks the level limit of cards but i have to idea how to activate it. do you need to have a card maxed out? how do you use it?

and i have no idea how much it is worth, because i was thinking about using it one someone else card in return for a few te? but i have no idea if that's possible or how much they're worth. and how would i go about doing that?

and do they disappear like other event items did when previous events ended?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

Ambrosia? huh???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia? huh???    Ambrosia? huh???  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:45 pm

arcadia666 wrote:
1.I have heard that ambrosia breaks the level limit of cards but i have to idea how to activate it. do you need to have a card maxed out? how do you use it?

2. and i have no idea how much it is worth, because i was thinking about using it one someone else card in return for a few te? but i have no idea if that's possible or how much they're worth. and how would i go about doing that?

3. and do they disappear like other event items did when previous events ended?

Thank you.

1. You can't use them yet
2. You can't trade them
3. They're permanent like soul stones
Back to top Go down
arcadia666

Ambrosia? huh???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia? huh???    Ambrosia? huh???  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:52 pm

Thank you,... do you know when we will be able to use them please?

and although they aren't trade-able, could cards that ambrosia has been used on be traded?
so would it be possible to ambrosia someone-else card (for TE) for example?

and just to check, one ambrosia does just one card?

Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
pknott
☆☆
pknott

Ambrosia? huh???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia? huh???    Ambrosia? huh???  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:01 pm

arcadia666 wrote:
Thank you,... do you know when we will be able to use them please?

and although they aren't trade-able, could cards that ambrosia has been used on be traded?
so would it be possible to ambrosia someone-else card (for TE) for example?

and just to check, one ambrosia does just one card?

Thank you very much.

The current event splash screen says "The new level break feature is coming! Don't miss this chance to get Ambrosia!" Your guess is as good as ours.

And 1 ambrosia limits breaks 4 levels for 4*, 3 for 5*, 2 for 6*. Maximum of 20 levels extra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ambrosia? huh???  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia? huh???    Ambrosia? huh???  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambrosia? huh???
Page 1 of 1