Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Super Defense

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pugilist

Pugilist

Super Defense Empty
PostSubject: Super Defense   Super Defense I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 1:37 am

So...
I never look @ a player's name when I'm attacking them, however...
I attacked this guy (only assuming its a guy) who had a very potent Defense. I only got 91% of his D, (made me pretty proud considering I've been playing for less than a week XD).
Anyway, I lost (I know I said that with the 91% thing already) but it was only by 1 or 2 monsters. I think it was a Stary Cat or monster from the DT event that got through. I couldn't tell they were practically on top of each other when they made it to the end. Other than that I trashed the rest of his D. He had a lot of good monsters I had never seen before.

In case your curious his user ID is superman-123 (or something like that). I had to look after loosing as I was going to look up his profile & send him a message about how good his D was but I can't seem to figure out how to look ppl up

Cheers!

I once punched Superman, he's not made of steel you know.
Back to top Go down
Serotheo

Serotheo

Super Defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Defense   Super Defense I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:59 am

LOL, that guy is on this forum Wink

Back to top Go down
ZalexRough [Perma Banned]

ZalexRough [Perma Banned]

Super Defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Defense   Super Defense I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 4:57 am

hahaha you hit superman >.< thats pretty funny Razz
Back to top Go down
Superman-1234 [Banned]

Superman-1234 [Banned]

Super Defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Defense   Super Defense I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:20 am

lmao, That's my semi Crappy defense lol. It's a bit better now, but I don't put a lot of effort into them, and the only cards I have are a level 75 Faith, 78 Stray Cat and a handfule of level 20 DT lmao.

But thank you ^-^
I've been getting a lot of Brave from people attacking me lol
Back to top Go down
Pugilist

Pugilist

Super Defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Defense   Super Defense I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:02 am

Woot!
Razz
I thought I had you for a minute there, it was tough going, but you had a Stray Cat too many, and one just zipped right through my attack as I was wailing on a Charl or some other large monstrosity. >.<
I did notice you had a lone goblin in there. When I saw it I was like: O.o

Well, it's still better than my D. I can't hold on to my treasures. >.<
Back to top Go down
hhsong273

hhsong273

Super Defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Defense   Super Defense I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:02 am

Ohh i'm gonna try out your defense Very Happy

And another thing, anyone know how much damage is reduced by the monster's defense rating? I know that..
C = takes full normal damage, but how much damage is reduced/increased at rank D, B, A, and S?
Back to top Go down
Superman-1234 [Banned]

Superman-1234 [Banned]

Super Defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Defense   Super Defense I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:48 am

hhsong273 wrote:
Ohh i'm gonna try out your defense Very Happy

And another thing, anyone know how much damage is reduced by the monster's defense rating? I know that..
C = takes full normal damage, but how much damage is reduced/increased at rank D, B, A, and S?
Round About
S=100%
A=75%
B=50%
C=0%
D=-25%
E=-75%

And that would be my level 77 Cat lol (;
Back to top Go down
hhsong273

hhsong273

Super Defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Defense   Super Defense I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:53 am

whoa faith is as awesome as i thought she'd be! sorry took 10k from you though bounce

Thanks for that info xD but are you sure its 100%? I've seen melee do damage to ghosts before
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super Defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Defense   Super Defense I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Defense
Page 1 of 1