Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Stuck on getting new content?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
neuaelr

Stuck on getting new content? Empty
PostSubject: Stuck on getting new content?   Stuck on getting new content? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:15 am

Hello!

So anyone else, logging in just fine last night at 10:30 p.m. central time, finding yourself not able to log in right now at 5:15 a.m. central time? I'm stuck on "getting new content" and i know it's not my internet connection as everything else works fine.

Sucks too, cause i was only 8k gems away from Magnus!
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on getting new content?   Stuck on getting new content? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:19 pm

I've had this problem happen to me for seemingly no reason.
I restarted my phone, re-installed the game, cleared cache... this didn't really work.
After i restarted my phone for the 2nd or 3rd time it decided to work and has loaded fine since.

If you haven't already I would try restarting your phone, re-installing the game, clearing cache, etc.
If that doesn't fix anything then I'm out of suggestions. Good luck. =]
Back to top Go down
redyr123

redyr123

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on getting new content?   Stuck on getting new content? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:45 pm

This has happened to me two or three times in the past week or two. generally I just quit the application and then restart it until it works. It has taken me as little as one restart to as many as 7 restarts. But that's just how I dealt with it, there might be more efficient methods.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on getting new content?   Stuck on getting new content? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:16 pm

This happens to me a lot lately. I figured out that it was my 3G acting up. I restarted my phone, and force closed Fanta and switched to WiFi and it was fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck on getting new content?   Stuck on getting new content? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck on getting new content?
Page 1 of 1