Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

strange thing happen?

Go down 
+2
naturesfox
Rcybs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rcybs

strange thing happen? Empty
PostSubject: strange thing happen?   strange thing happen? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:53 pm

So I was doing the Training event minding my business when Marjoram popped out? I was thinking did they put her back in for the event or something, so I decided to leave it like that. When I defeated her, she gave me some BT points and some gems. So that left me thinking the Fantasica Team was trolling us on something. Is anyone seeing this problem, because I decided to reinstall it just in case. Razz 
Back to top Go down
naturesfox

PostSubject: Re: strange thing happen?   strange thing happen? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:07 pm

It seems to be a reoccurring problem for some people. It tends to screw up the event for them until they re install. So.....It's a common bug
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: strange thing happen?   strange thing happen? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:30 pm

This is not a problem, read the rules, there will be "reviving bosses" in this event.
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: strange thing happen?   strange thing happen? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:22 am

MythSearcher wrote:
This is not a problem, read the rules, there will be "reviving bosses" in this event.
HE'S RIGHT! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: strange thing happen?   strange thing happen? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:23 am

Just got Gray a minute ago myself.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: strange thing happen?   strange thing happen? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:56 pm

Yeah, this event has some 'unexpected bosses' joining the fray, but don't expect much out of them.

These surprise bosses only give out EXP and gems, so if you're ranking, they won't help you much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
nightmarejin

nightmarejin

PostSubject: Re: strange thing happen?   strange thing happen? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:02 pm

They give either BT or Gems, but not both. And not much tbh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: strange thing happen?   strange thing happen? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

strange thing happen?
Page 1 of 1