Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

This would be awesome, but will never happen

Go down 
+7
Tentacle Love
Caimsen
Timed
Grumpy
matakaw
Vaati
AzakaZero
11 posters
AuthorMessage
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

This would be awesome, but will never happen Empty
PostSubject: This would be awesome, but will never happen   This would be awesome, but will never happen I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:37 am

What if they did a BA event with the creed "only 4* units"? Lots of players would be able to participate and it would force everyone to not rely on their Charleses and Aksanas for once. They could make it short, 3 days, rewards wouldn't have to be too over the top. I think it could be a lot of fun to plan and test different teams since 4*s are so cheap.

Sadly Moba is too focused on making money from players fighting over 7*s to even consider something like this but one can always dream.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: This would be awesome, but will never happen   This would be awesome, but will never happen I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:05 am

Oh-ho... that would be so awesome indeed.

But don't forget that, while the major IW units wouldn't be included, Borealis, Defaite, Strarf and other IWs around the 4* ranks would be the next choice... their price could skyrocket on the days before the tradelock (at least a few F2P players could take the chance and make a profit from this, if they are forseeing the event's arrival).

Still, the gap between free-players and veterans would decrease a bit, and spenders would still spend money, unless the event would only give 4*. I'd laugh to that.

But imagine if the top reward was a 4* with 10 cost, 150 range, S speed and Slow/Speed Order, for example. I believe that, even with the level gap, it would still be on the same level as Charles, not to mention the rarity and possible art design. It would probably be the only 4* that would be worth over 100 TE.

Even with level restrictions, Moba could accomodate the event so that they can squeeze as much money as possible in said 4 days. Like adding tickets for coins/points directly in the shop, for instance, since getting boxes wouldn't be effective with the 5*/6* out of the equation.
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: This would be awesome, but will never happen   This would be awesome, but will never happen I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:38 am

Casually, this is a good suggestion for the new players as well having to participate BA for the early first time.
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: This would be awesome, but will never happen   This would be awesome, but will never happen I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:23 am

Or... we could have tiered events.

New players that have never albumed 5* play in a 4star league.
Same with never albumed 6* (kinda like during guild wars) play in 5 star league.
and so on.

Would be much more engaging for everyone instead of the top 1% Razz
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: This would be awesome, but will never happen   This would be awesome, but will never happen I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 7:45 am

Grumpy wrote:
Or... we could have tiered events.

New players that have never albumed 5* play in a 4star league.
Same with never albumed 6* (kinda like during guild wars) play in 5 star league.
and so on.

Would be much more engaging for everyone instead of the top 1% Razz
you might be happy to learn the next Guild Battle is tiered into high and low at the half way point (we missed the 1st guild battle, we had the second one, so technically it's the 3rd one that has tiers)
Back to top Go down
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆
Caimsen

PostSubject: Re: This would be awesome, but will never happen   This would be awesome, but will never happen I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:08 am

I would want a no mellee rule. That would change everything xD
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: This would be awesome, but will never happen   This would be awesome, but will never happen I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:37 pm

no melee, 4* only, it would be madness.

Cats would jump in price to about 200 te right beforehand.
Back to top Go down
superk4y

superk4y

PostSubject: Re: This would be awesome, but will never happen   This would be awesome, but will never happen I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 1:39 am

The most feasible and applicable decree to make all seems a little fair still "No similar unit in a team"
Back to top Go down
siangaun
☆☆☆
siangaun

PostSubject: Re: This would be awesome, but will never happen   This would be awesome, but will never happen I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:32 am

It would never be happen, y not fanta doing BA divided two category, rookie and old player, rookie using 4* only, old player 6*7*, every player can choose which category to enter
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: This would be awesome, but will never happen   This would be awesome, but will never happen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:35 am

I think even if the decree was 5* or lower, it would provide the much needed relief from charles x4 teams and a lot more people would be more competitive, and give a boost the the dismal 5* market.

I also like the idea of having zero repeated units in a team, that would actually stir up more creativity and strategy in coming up with a good balanced team.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: This would be awesome, but will never happen   This would be awesome, but will never happen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:55 am

if there were zero repeating units, I would rejoice at the impending collapse in Charles' price, and the skyrocketing in price of the 10 cost 5*'s.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: This would be awesome, but will never happen   This would be awesome, but will never happen I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:19 am

Vaati wrote:
Oh-ho... that would be so awesome indeed.

But don't forget that, while the major IW units wouldn't be included, Borealis, Defaite, Strarf and other IWs around the 4* ranks would be the next choice... their price could skyrocket on the days before the tradelock (at least a few F2P players could take the chance and make a profit from this, if they are forseeing the event's arrival).

Still, the gap between free-players and veterans would decrease a bit, and spenders would still spend money, unless the event would only give 4*. I'd laugh to that.

But imagine if the top reward was a 4* with 10 cost, 150 range, S speed and Slow/Speed Order, for example. I believe that, even with the level gap, it would still be on the same level as Charles, not to mention the rarity and possible art design. It would probably be the only 4* that would be worth over 100 TE.

Even with level restrictions, Moba could accomodate the event so that they can squeeze as much money as possible in said 4 days. Like adding tickets for coins/points directly in the shop, for instance, since getting boxes wouldn't be effective with the 5*/6* out of the equation.
I second this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This would be awesome, but will never happen   This would be awesome, but will never happen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This would be awesome, but will never happen
Page 1 of 1