Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

question ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
treyking308

question ? Empty
PostSubject: question ?   question ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:12 am

someone said that there is a question page but idk where it is so if u can link it i will start using it after this question if theres not really one then ok lol but does anyone know of a way to get free fanta points? i just wasted 10 bucks to try to get a 6* and didnt get nothin >.<
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

question ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: question ?   question ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:29 am

Got Questions? Ask here

It's pretty much at the top, so it's not that hard to miss.

As for your question, Mobage have changed it so you have to look for the offers instead.
Click on the Mobage logo at the top left corner to open up your Mobage profile page.
From there, it should show you a set of images under the title 'Find Games' and you can scroll through them which ones offer you how many Moba Coins you can get from installing and playing them.

Do note that this only works for Android users.

All iOS (iPhone) users miss out since they use Fanta Coins, and also they get discounts on their gift cards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
treyking308

question ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: question ?   question ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:42 am

well that sucks o.o i use ios o.o but thank you for the help if u get a 6* u should trade me lol XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

question ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: question ?   question ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question ?
Page 1 of 1