Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello and a question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
seabazz87

Hello and a question Empty
PostSubject: Hello and a question   Hello and a question I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:18 am

Hello everyone. Started the game yesterday and i think i got lucky because i found 4* Fabel pretty much emidietly from a Mticket?

Anyways. A question for you more experienced players.

I got units like Mermaid with no atk or such. What do i use it for? It only has HP.

Thanks upfront Smile

Would love some allies.

Ingame User:Seabazz87
ID: 70196965
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Hello and a question   Hello and a question I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 4:33 pm

The Mermaid is a Monster.

Those are used to defend your castle when other players attack you. They come out of the gate and if any reach the other side then you win. If the other player kills them all, then they win.

Also, during special events (Recruitment / Awakening) certain monsters can be turned into units like Fabel (Mermaid can be recruited, she's not very useful either way though).
Back to top Go down
seabazz87

PostSubject: Re: Hello and a question   Hello and a question I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:29 pm

Thanks alot:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello and a question   Hello and a question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello and a question
Page 1 of 1