Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

battle seasoned help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMouth

battle seasoned help Empty
PostSubject: battle seasoned help   battle seasoned help I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:52 am

So I'm level 100, have al skills maxed except bestial roar, engaged in over 300 battles (about 200 won) have the points and luna needed and for some reason i'm not able to get it.

Does anyone know what is going on?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: battle seasoned help   battle seasoned help I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:54 am

Only battles that you have initiated counts. The total count listed on your profile also includes defence battles. If you are sure that you have inititated 300 battles, then make sure you have enough ally points and luna on hand.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: battle seasoned help   battle seasoned help I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:33 am

this is covered in the sticky F.A.Q. please read it over and post any questions you have in that thread. Creating new threads is really for discussions, not questions.
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: battle seasoned help   battle seasoned help I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:09 pm

I am in the same boat. I have won 302 battles and lost about 64. I doubt my defence has won any battles, so I should be over 300 battles initiated. The only skills I haven't maxed out are the one for deploying enhancing units (just got the first level of that last night), and selling cards for luna.

It does say something about all of the battle skills being at level 10.
Back to top Go down
melvin858

melvin858

PostSubject: Re: battle seasoned help   battle seasoned help I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 1:34 am

Keep on battle and win, mine unlock at 310 battles. 
Some of my allies unlock at 320++ .
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: battle seasoned help   battle seasoned help I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 4:23 pm

if battle seasoned was based on how many posts were started about this topic, this forum would of had the skill maxed MONTHS ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: battle seasoned help   battle seasoned help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

battle seasoned help
Page 1 of 1