Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Battle Seasoned

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆
niteng85

Battle Seasoned Empty
PostSubject: Battle Seasoned   Battle Seasoned I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:28 am

Hi.. I have finally got my 300 wins and learn Battle Seasoned

So Im just wondering whether my Paris Poison 7 is
better than Poison 6? What is the difference here?

And also will like to know the difference for other skills like KnockBack,
Slow, Attack Boost and Area Attack. Thanks
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

Battle Seasoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Seasoned   Battle Seasoned I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:59 am

For each level in Attack Boost, you gain 5% of boost (for example, Claudio's raw skill gives a 15% boost, and Alex's gives a 25% boost).

From my observations concerning skills, here is - roughly - how level influences other skills:

- Poison: you deal more damage per "tick" with a higher poison level
- Knockback: enemy units get knockbacked further with a higher knockback level
- Slow: enemy units lose more speed with a higher level slow skill
- Area Attack: the range of the Area Attack - how many enemy units it affects each time - increases with a higher level of area attack.

I've not run any tests to try to crunch numbers, though, so if someone has further information to provide, I'd be happy to hear it.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

Battle Seasoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Seasoned   Battle Seasoned I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:29 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
For each level in Attack Boost, you gain 5% of boost (for example, Claudio's raw skill gives a 15% boost, and Alex's gives a 25% boost).

Lvl 6 boost is 40%, 10% higher than lvl 5.
Back to top Go down
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆
niteng85

Battle Seasoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Seasoned   Battle Seasoned I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:02 pm

Thanks for the info.. So do battle seasoned apply in arena event?
If there is the case, is it better to leader Camille rather than Paris? Ur thought?
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

Battle Seasoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Seasoned   Battle Seasoned I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:47 pm

niteng85 wrote:
If there is the case, is it better to leader Camille rather than Paris? Ur thought?

Battle season does apply to arena events. Leader wise, battle seasoned benefits Camille more since higher poison rank doesn't cause the poison to do more damage in arena, it just increases it's chance to proc.
Back to top Go down
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆
niteng85

Battle Seasoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Seasoned   Battle Seasoned I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:37 am

themadmanazn wrote:
niteng85 wrote:

Battle season does apply to arena events. Leader wise, battle seasoned benefits Camille more since higher poison rank doesn't cause the poison to do more damage in arena, it just increases it's chance to proc.

Thanks for the advice! Smile Guess im gonna leader Camille when Arena comes.. Hope my allies wont hate me for that.. Haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Seasoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Seasoned   Battle Seasoned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Seasoned
Page 1 of 1