Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

device not registered

Go down 
+4
Meathamma
DFuzzy1
Arabelladonna
xgeorgiiax
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xgeorgiiax

xgeorgiiax

device not registered Empty
PostSubject: device not registered   device not registered I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:05 am

Even though I am registered, it will not let me trade? I've tried logging in and out, re installing the app.. had this issue since updating the game a few hours ago:(
Back to top Go down
Arabelladonna
☆☆
Arabelladonna

PostSubject: Re: device not registered   device not registered I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:26 am

Are you level 31?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DieAntrim
xgeorgiiax

xgeorgiiax

PostSubject: Re: device not registered   device not registered I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:12 am

Back to top Go down
DFuzzy1

PostSubject: Re: device not registered   device not registered I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:46 am

Same problem here. I think Device Registration got re-enabled in the latest update.
Back to top Go down
Meathamma

Meathamma

PostSubject: Re: device not registered   device not registered I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:51 am

yes, device registration has returned and is apparently bugging device's out, hopefully they remove it soon.
Back to top Go down
neixingren

neixingren

PostSubject: Re: device not registered   device not registered I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:18 am

It asks me to register every time i re-open the game...like a goldfish only has 4 second memory :\
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: device not registered   device not registered I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:24 am

You sure that is the device you have registere d before?
Back to top Go down
Agilahas

Agilahas

PostSubject: Re: device not registered   device not registered I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:00 am

go to your inbox and just register it again. its at the lower left. that is what I did. hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
neozh3

PostSubject: Re: device not registered   device not registered I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:13 am

Agilahas wrote:
go to your inbox and just register it again. its at the lower left. that is what I did. hope it helps.

^ This. you got to register again
Back to top Go down
Agilahas

Agilahas

PostSubject: Re: device not registered   device not registered I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:19 am

yup. when it updated the game imo log you out or has no memory of your registration. just go back to your inbox you will see the register button. i looked at the notices. dont log in a different device or you will lose the game on the first device.

Edit: oh one more thing, there is no extra rewards or whatsoever, its just like a confirm registration.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: device not registered   device not registered I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:03 pm

Agilahas wrote:
yup. when it updated the game imo log you out or has no memory of your registration. just go back to your inbox you will see the register button. i looked at the notices. dont log in a different device or you will lose the game on the first device.

Edit: oh one more thing, there is no extra rewards or whatsoever, its just like a confirm registration.

It has the memory of the previous device that you have registered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: device not registered   device not registered I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

device not registered
Page 1 of 1