Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Two devices, neither of them registered, am I able to fully transition?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dythirk

Dythirk

Two devices, neither of them registered, am I able to fully transition? Empty
PostSubject: Two devices, neither of them registered, am I able to fully transition?   Two devices, neither of them registered, am I able to fully transition? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:03 pm

I just started playing a few weeks ago. Something happened to my Nexus 7 so I now have replacement. I never registered my game on the original Nexus 7.

Is there some way for me to start using the new device and keep/transfer over everything that I have on the old device?

I searched the forums and could only find info on people wanting to transition between two registered devices, sorry if I'm asking a routine question.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Two devices, neither of them registered, am I able to fully transition?   Two devices, neither of them registered, am I able to fully transition? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:10 pm

Just sign in using the account that you want to register with when you first install/run the game, shouldn't be any issues at all Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Two devices, neither of them registered, am I able to fully transition?   Two devices, neither of them registered, am I able to fully transition? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 1:19 pm

If you do device registration on a new device, it de-registers the old device and you can transition to the new one with zero issues.

You can't ever register on the old device though. Not your existing account and not even a new account.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Dythirk

Dythirk

PostSubject: Re: Two devices, neither of them registered, am I able to fully transition?   Two devices, neither of them registered, am I able to fully transition? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:03 pm

Not to derail this thread, but does this apply to all Mobage games, or just Fantastica?
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Two devices, neither of them registered, am I able to fully transition?   Two devices, neither of them registered, am I able to fully transition? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:08 pm

It varies between games. Some (like Blood Brothers) have no device registration. Others (like Rage of Bahamut) only require the account to be device registered once then it never cares past that what device you use.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Two devices, neither of them registered, am I able to fully transition?   Two devices, neither of them registered, am I able to fully transition? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:53 pm

Out of all the Mobage supported games, Fantasica has probably got to be the worst in terms of device reg. Pity that the game started off without any device registration to being the most requiring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two devices, neither of them registered, am I able to fully transition?   Two devices, neither of them registered, am I able to fully transition? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two devices, neither of them registered, am I able to fully transition?
Page 1 of 1